PDA

View Full Version : This ever happen to you on ebay??

whiteymet
03-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Hi Guys:

From time to time I have an unusual occurrance on ebay. I click on the Add to Watch List link on a page and nothing happens. It will not save to my watch list I can go to another item even from the same seller try it again and have no problems.

Anyone else experience this? If so is there any way to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Fred

begsu1013
03-02-2016, 08:49 PM
yep.

but it actually saves it for me even though it does not appear to have done so w/ the blue little line up top that says "item saved to your watch list".

now, if the search function would just quit changing my category to "art" automatically, i'd be good....

Jantz
03-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Thank you for starting this thread and Bob for replying.

Now I know that I'm not the only one this happens to. Even the "Art" category glitch happens to me on occasion.

Forgot to add. I don't know how to fix the problem, but cussing helps. ;)

edjs
03-02-2016, 10:33 PM
This happens to me, I go to my homepage, then re-search for the item, then it usually lets me watch it. But that is nothing, I have an item watched in my "ended" listings that is just not there. When I have no items watched that have ended, it still says one. So I can only have 199 items on my watch list, not 200. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Stampsfan
03-03-2016, 12:05 AM
These are the types of inane issues that happen when you outsource all of your development to the other side of the world.

This is not a slight on anyone or anything, but an experienced IT guy's opinion. I've seen many companies attempt to cut costs by outsourcing, and the range of issues far outweigh the cost savings.

packs
03-03-2016, 07:05 AM
Happens to me too. First I'll try refreshing a few times but then I just click a thousand times until it triggers. So annoying.

jbbama
03-03-2016, 07:33 AM
Either it will show up next time you log in, or you have already reached maximum number of items watched ( 200 I think)

epike3
03-07-2016, 10:28 PM
I have had the same thing happen when I hit my limit - you would think that Ebay would explain that they cap the number of items on the watch list before cutting off the option to add more.

Ed

Joshchisox08
03-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Hi Guys:

From time to time I have an unusual occurrance on ebay. I click on the Add to Watch List link on a page and nothing happens. It will not save to my watch list I can go to another item even from the same seller try it again and have no problems.

Anyone else experience this? If so is there any way to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Fred

Clear your browser cache (CTRL+ALT+Delete)

Also DON'T use Internet Explorer or Safari

Use FireFox or my personal favorite Chrome