PDA

View Full Version : New feature on BST Auctions banners

terjung
02-25-2016, 07:36 PM
With our Spring auction opening, we decided to try out a new feature on our Net54 banners. When you see either of the two BST Auctions banners, you may notice there is a search bar and button on them. This makes our banners interactive and you can search our auction directly from this banner.

For example, if you were to type Kotton in the banner search area, eleven different T216 Kotton lots will show up in our current auction. Likewise, if you were to type Cracker Jack, the near set break of 1915 Cracker Jacks would be shown. Feel free to use this functionality to find lots that interest you.

BST Auctions has partnered with the guys over at Collectable.com to introduce this feature and are excited with the many offerings they provide to help collectors find items on their wish lists. Many thanks to Dave and Dan for their efforts. So, after checking out the current BST Auction, check out their latest app.

Brian Terjung
http://photos.imageevent.com/ltsgallery/memberfolderssv/terjung1/misc/BST%20logo.JPG
www.BST-Auctions.com

Jason
02-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Thats a really nice feature Brian. I can see that catching on within the AH field. Straight to the point.

Leon
03-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Nice functionality there. Good luck in the current auction, guys!! It's a great one. And thanks for letting the Net54baseball board help spread the word in the way of advertising.

and this isn't my card in the auction but this batter needs to keep his eye on the ball....and not the camera

terjung
03-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Nice functionality there. Good luck in the current auction, guys!! It's a great one. And thanks for letting the Net54baseball board help spread the word in the way of advertising.

and this isn't my card in the auction but this batter needs to keep his eye on the ball....and not the camera

Nah, the balls back then were much easier to hit. They even held them on a string for you.