PDA

View Full Version : 2016 NET54 Fantasy baseball

T206DK
02-25-2016, 02:04 PM
Many of you know we have 3 rotisserie style fantasy leagues with NET54 members playing in them. right now we have some openings available for new owners who want to play.
League 1 : this is a keeper league and has 9 returning owners possibly 10 ( Rick Lucian please respond to the league emails I've sent you. )

League 2 : I have not heard back from Jason Myers so I am assuming he is not returning. therefore we have 1 spot available in League 2. this is a Keeper league with 9 returning owners

League 3 : is our non Keeper league and has 1 spot available since Shannon dropped out this year

anyone interested in joining PM me ASAP. I would like to set draft dates in the next week for all leagues.
All 3 leagues payout prizes to 1st-4th place and are ESPN standard 5x5 rotisseries style. we have snake style drafts ( the two keeper leagues draft a bit differently depending upon how many players are actually kept. teams that have no Keepers or are new to the league will draft ahead of teams that KEEP players ; this is pretty simple yet caused problems last year during one of the drafts....an owner actually quit in round 4 because he thought ESPN's rules were unfair)

KCRfan1
02-25-2016, 02:12 PM
What is the fee to join the leagues?

T206DK
02-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Hi Lou , our league fees are $50 for al leagues