PDA

View Full Version : EBay problem. Need help

quitcrab
02-23-2016, 04:04 PM
I bought a card and it arrived not as described ( big stain in front ). Notified seller the said sorry send it back for refund I sent it back and still have not received refund. The seller relisted the card with the same photo and listing and failed to mention the big stain on front. She sold the card and I still have not received a refund. I emailed her 3 times.
By the way I paid 300 for the card. She received over 400 for it the second time it was sold
Now what do I do leave negative feedback ? Contact eBay ? How do you contact eBay ?
Thanks Scott

Buythatcard
02-23-2016, 04:43 PM
Call eBay. If you try and find their phone #, it will take forever. Follow the following instructions which will lead you to their phone #

Go to your eBay listings and choose Help & Contact which should be at the top of the screen.

Go to bottom of screen and choose Contact Us

Choose the following options even though it has nothing to do with your issue. If you choose the options that you think you should be choosing, you will be going in circles.

Account
Account Security
Someone Has Used My Account
Call Us

sbfinley
02-23-2016, 04:45 PM
Did you file an "item not as described case" and follow all the steps? Is so it should be be cut and dry. If not, I hope at least your dialog with the seller was within eBay's message center. EBay has access to all messages. Either way contact eBay.

glchen
Open a case on eBay for item not described.

nsaddict
Is the seller Battlefield? Did you send it signature confirmation? If already relisted no excuse to withhold payment.

quitcrab
02-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the help. Yes seller was battlefield !

quitcrab
02-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Money has been refunded. Thanks to all especially Sean.

Stonepony
02-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the help. Yes seller was battlefield !

Hoo boy:eek:

Edwolf1963
02-23-2016, 08:06 PM
Hoo boy:eek:

Can't stop laughing - not at the pain in the a$$ the OP had to go through, but this whole story was so much a part the Battlefield modus operandi, I initially thought of them (her actually) and then "no", "couldn't be", "too obvious".

And the hits just keep on comin'

Leon
02-24-2016, 06:58 AM
Money has been refunded. Thanks to all especially Sean.

They seem to refund quickly which is probably why they are still allowed on ebay (and oh yeah, the money they make for ebay probably keeps them there too).

53Browns
02-24-2016, 09:47 AM
So I should avoid buying from seller Battlefield? Noted.

Sean
02-24-2016, 12:34 PM
So I should avoid buying from seller Battlefield? Noted.

Yes, avoid her. You never get what you expect from her listings. :mad:

h2oya311
02-24-2016, 03:18 PM
Yes, avoid her. You never get what you expect from her listings. :mad:

The problem is (and I have been guilty once or twice), there are far too many "polite" eBayers out there that don't ask for a refund because they feel it is "buyer beware". I have bought stuff from battlefield not knowing what the back of a card looked like and then when I got it, it was complete crap. I assumed that I was getting a good deal if the back was even somewhat decent. It comes with the territory. You win some, you lose some. If I had known about "her" tactics beforehand, I would have been skeptical of a listing without seeing a back scan and would have backed off from bidding to begin with.

That's how "she" operates, and I'm sure "she" will stick around a long, LONG time (unfortunately). Gross.