PDA

View Full Version : Profile Albums

coolshemp
02-15-2016, 05:59 PM
I am not sure why more people aren't taking advantage of the free space provided here to upload our cards! I think it is a great perk of being a member on here, and I enjoy seeing other people's collections, which far outshine mine! The only gripe is that only 3 images can be uploaded at a time...

irv
02-15-2016, 06:41 PM
I am not sure why more people aren't taking advantage of the free space provided here to upload our cards! I think it is a great perk of being a member on here, and I enjoy seeing other people's collections, which far outshine mine! The only gripe is that only 3 images can be uploaded at a time...

I wasn't aware of that feature. Where about's is it?

coolshemp
02-15-2016, 06:46 PM
I wasn't aware of that feature. Where about's is it?

If you go to your profile, on the right hand side should be a section where you can make your albums. If you click on mine you can see where I have created three.

Jobu
02-15-2016, 07:20 PM
A lot of people use Collector Focus, Flickr, and other sites because they allow for larger images and sorting/albums. Certainly nothing wrong with posting them here on Net54 though.

shernan30
02-16-2016, 04:35 AM
Anything I post on the board I upload into a profile album. Its not my entire collection, but most of the newer stuff I've acquired. I also keep a link to my website in my signature that shows 90% of my collection.

pawpawdiv9
02-17-2016, 01:56 PM
You can also 'CLICK" Community tab, then 'CLICK' picture & albums to see the new updated ones posted.
I been using this one on N54 a while now. Tho i also use photobucket for the easy links to share.

coolshemp
02-17-2016, 02:22 PM
You can also 'CLICK" Community tab, then 'CLICK' picture & albums to see the new updated ones posted.
I been using this one on N54 a while now. Tho i also use photobucket for the easy links to share.

Awesome! I just tried it out...I really enjoy getting jealous of other people's collections!