PDA

View Full Version : OT: My charity raffle, win $10,000 in Visa gift card, Children's Advocacy Center

thenavarro
02-15-2016, 07:53 AM
This post has been preapproved by Leon. Sorry for the OT post, but wanted to see if anyone might buy a raffle ticket.

Good morning,*

Those of you that know me, know that my charitable interests lie with the Ellis County Children's Advocacy Center inc. dba The Gingerbread House. I was one of the founding board members back in 1999, and I still serve on the board and on the Executive Board as their volunteer Treasurer. If you are unfamiliar with what they do, this video will explain it (my daughter is the young lady in the video, and I'm the judge towards the end):*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-SsGJefxuQ*

Our annual fundraiser is coming up on February 20, and part of that is a raffle with a chance to win a $10,000 VISA gift card. We are only selling up to 300 tickets (and realistically, sales are not going as well as we hoped, so we might only get up to 150 or 200 tickets sold, but we hope to sell all 300 by then). Each ticket is $100 and you DO NOT have to be present to win. We will hold the raffle on the night of February 20 about 10 PM CST and will do the drawing at our Chili Cook Off and Barn Dance here in Waxahachie.*

I hope a few of you will consider buying a ticket to support the Center. I have about 20 left to sell myself and can get more if needed.*

If you are local to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and want to come out to the event, just PM me for details.*

Thanks for your support,*

Mike

thenavarro
02-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Still time to make the drawing. 4 days left. You can use this link to pay the Center directly, and once you pay, PM me and I'll fill out a stub for the drawing for you and send you the pic.

THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET SO FAR!!

http://elliscountygingerbreadhouse.org/donate/

doug.goodman
02-16-2016, 02:33 PM
I'm slightly confused as to which of the four paypal links I should use, I figure I may not be the only one...

Doug

thenavarro
02-16-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm slightly confused as to which of the four paypal links I should use, I figure I may not be the only one...

Doug

Whoops, thanks, it's the bottom one "make a general donation", the others are for courthouse throws, memorials, and engraved bricks that the Center sells.

I'm about to leave for several hours as I go to law school at night, so if anyone messages me or has a question, I will get back to you either late tonight or in the AM.

Thanks, I appreciate y'alls support!

Mike

doug.goodman
02-16-2016, 02:45 PM
Thank you

thenavarro
02-19-2016, 06:47 AM
LAST CALL! $100 raffle tickets to win $10,000 VISA gift card. Drawing tomorrow night. I have 7 left in my wallet. Holler if you want in. 100% proceeds goes to Ellis County Children's Advocacy Center.