PDA

View Full Version : Luv of the Game Auction

Yoda
02-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Has anybody received their auction winnings as yet? Sent my check off day I received my invoice but nothing yet. Do they advise tracking numbers when shipped? John

t206hound
02-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Has anybody received their auction winnings as yet? Sent my check off day I received my invoice but nothing yet. Do they advise tracking numbers when shipped? John

As per always, I would suggest contacting the AH if you have questions, but per the rules...

http://loveofthegameauctions.com/rules.aspx

PAYMENT AND DELIVERY

20. Payment must be received on all winning bids within 14 calendar days of notification of items won. This is not negotiable, as it is important to us to pay our consignors as quickly as possible. Notifications and invoices are sent by email, except in the event that a phone bidder has no email address. Invoices may also be sent by mail or fax, at our discretion. These methods shall constitute “notification” of winning. Any bidder not paid in full within 14 days of notification may have future bidding and consigning privileges revoked, and will be subject to legal action. Additionally, we may publish your name in our printed catalog or on our website as a reneging bidder. Your bidding in our auction constitutes agreement to all these rules. Payments by check or money order should be made to Love of the Game Auctions, PO Box 157, Great Meadows, NJ 07838. Winnings will be held for 7 calendar days to ensure that checks clear. Sadly, this is a new policy that we needed to institute, thanks to Mr. Jason Williams of Pioche, NV. We will begin shipping materials as quickly as possible after payment.

mattward513
02-10-2016, 02:09 PM
They email you when it ships. I got mine sent right away but i paid with paypal

cardsfan73
02-10-2016, 02:22 PM
My items arrived very fast, sooner than I expected! Paying by check always slows things down, you have to wait for the check to get there and then wait for the check to clear. I am to impatient for that! :)

Griffins
02-10-2016, 02:29 PM
I spoke with Al last week and he was packing boxes then. Should be any day, if not already.

pawpawdiv9
02-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Paid by credit card, got here the other day. And a truely amazing Wag!!!

autograf
02-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Paid via PayPal and got mine today. Al's good at answering emails.............

Republicaninmass
02-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Was your check deposited?

Al is great with shipping, but he would like your money first

Al C.risafulli
02-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Hi John!

Your check arrived in our office Monday afternoon and was deposited on Tuesday. As stated in the rules, we do wait seven days for all checks to clear, which would mean that your winnings will be shipped next week.

You'll receive two emails when your items ship - one, from LOTG, letting you know the ship date. The other will be from the Post Office, which contains a tracking link. Sometimes that email winds up in people's spam folders, so you might want to check there for it.

One thing to look for (for everyone's info) is that when you log into your LOTG account, if we have received and processed your check or money order, it will be notated on your account, along with the date we received it. From there, it's easy to extrapolate when your item should ship.

And of course, we're very accessible by email, at info@loveofthegameauctions.com.

Thanks!
-Al

Yoda
02-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Al, perfect, thanks. Next auction I will clear with PayPal. Seems easier and more expeditious.

Sean
02-10-2016, 06:24 PM
I got mine on Monday. :)

Louieman
02-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Got mine as well, I did Paypal

slidekellyslide
02-10-2016, 08:24 PM
And if you want some entertaining reading google Jason Williams Pioche, Nevada. That's the dude listed in Al's check rules.

Kenny Cole
02-10-2016, 09:15 PM
And if you want some entertaining reading google Jason Williams Pioche, Nevada. That's the dude listed in Al's check rules.

LOL, interesting reading indeed. What an idiot. It's unfortunate he's in the gene pool. I sincerely hope whoever raises his kids can reverse all the bad karma they have already suffered. Endanger your kids in a high speed chase because you have multiple felony warrants out on you, then run and leave your kids in the car with your POS wife who also gets arrested. The epitome of a parent. Total class guy. I hope he gets what he deserves.

3-2-count
02-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Received my item today. Paid via Paypal. Thanks Al.

smtjoy
02-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Paid Paypal, got mine yesterday

Exhibitman
02-11-2016, 04:00 PM

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time. BTW, the jail where the moron got booked has the absolute best name ever for a hoosegow:

Washington County Purgatory Correctional Facility

tbob
02-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Paid and received my card very quickly. Nice E93 Bender. Thanks again Al for the auction and great customer service.