PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on CU boards?

Leon
02-10-2016, 07:10 AM
There is a guy over there that has a user ID of Stingray. He posted a thread saying he is banned here.
He registered on this forum in Sept. of 2009. Since we didn't get back his contact info he was put into a banned bucket. That is the way it used to be done before all of the kinks got worked out of our system on registrations. It is purely administrative. His registration is in our system he is just not approved yet. If he wants to shoot me his contact info he will be approved asap. I need USER ID, First and Last Name and day time contact ph#. Those 3 pieces of info are needed for all members and there are no exceptions. Of course that info is kept very private. If someone could let that guy know it would be appreciated. thanks

Peter_Spaeth
02-10-2016, 07:18 AM
Anyone migrating from CU should be forced to sign a promise not to talk about "poppage" or "rips.":)

ALR-bishop
02-10-2016, 07:54 AM
Funny there is thread over there wondering how he got banned here, and a thread here instructing how to get unbanned :)

Peter--there is a new poppage thread over there just for you

https://forums.collectors.com/messageview.aspx?catid=11&threadid=958709&enterthread=y

bobbyw8469
02-10-2016, 08:14 AM
I can start posting that here if you want me to. I didn't think anyone here would be interested in what grades I got though.

Leon
02-10-2016, 08:14 AM
No.

I can start posting that here if you want me to. I didn't think anyone here would be interested in what grades I got though.

Griffins
02-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Leon, you used to post on CU not so long ago. Did you get bounced?

WhenItWasAHobby
02-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Anyone migrating from CU should be forced to sign a promise not to talk about "poppage" or "rips.":)

..and wrestling cards! ;)

Leon
02-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Leon, you used to post on CU not so long ago. Did you get bounced?

Yeah, I posted something very (what I thought was) neutral but I guess one of their enforcers of HAPPY-PSA didn't like it.. So, was booted, asked Joe O about it, I think he said he would help but I never went back. No reason...

begsu1013
02-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Yeah, I posted something very (what I thought was) neutral but I guess one of their enforcers of HAPPY-PSA didn't like it.. So, was booted, asked Joe O about it, I think he said he would help but I never went back. No reason...

you musta disagreed about how that 1990 score ryne sandberg error was not ex-mt.

it happens that easy over there!

pawpawdiv9
02-10-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm still on CU, but i rarely use it at all, just like the others. I prefer Net54 the best.

bobbyw8469
02-10-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm still on CU, but i rarely use it at all, just like the others. I prefer Net54 the best.

CU board has really gone downhill. They over-moderated it to death.

Stingray
02-10-2016, 03:29 PM
There is a guy over there that has a user ID of Stingray. He posted a thread saying he is banned here.
He registered on this forum in Sept. of 2009. Since we didn't get back his contact info he was put into a banned bucket. That is the way it used to be done before all of the kinks got worked out of our system on registrations. It is purely administrative. His registration is in our system he is just not approved yet. If he wants to shoot me his contact info he will be approved asap. I need USER ID, First and Last Name and day time contact ph#. Those 3 pieces of info are needed for all members and there are no exceptions. Of course that info is kept very private. If someone could let that guy know it would be appreciated. thanks

Thanks Leon for getting this resolved!!

irv
02-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Thanks Leon for getting this resolved!!

Welcome aboard, Stingray:)

I might have been like you when I joined? I registered, but of course didn't read the requirements, waited days for Leon to approve me, which didn't happen of course, then I read the requirements. Big Doh on my part, but glad I found out sooner rather than later!:o

HRBAKER
02-10-2016, 04:33 PM
What is this poopage you talk about?

btcarfagno
02-10-2016, 04:44 PM
What is this poopage you talk about?

https://jungleheroes.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/50movietheaterpopcornboxwithopentop.jpg

You're welcome.

Tom C

sbfinley
02-10-2016, 06:03 PM
CU board has really gone downhill. They over-moderated it to death.

It's sad as well because there is a wealth of knowledge on the board especially relating to unopened material and oddball issues. You nailed it, however, over-moderated to death.