PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a N54 contest

jason.1969
02-04-2016, 03:25 PM
We've all seen comically bad fakes listed (and even sold!) on eBay for ridiculous prices. Courtesy of another thread, see the worst Paige RC ever (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=217621) as an example.

So here is what would be a fun contest--

Each N54 member gets $5K in play money to spend.
Goal is to assemble the worst possible collection off of eBay.
Card prices based on BIN, sold, or current high bid.

If Leon sees this, maybe he can sponsor the contest with an N54 shirt. On my end, I would be happy to autograph a baseball as Micky Mantle. ;)

irv
02-04-2016, 04:01 PM
We've all seen comically bad fakes listed (and even sold!) on eBay for ridiculous prices. Courtesy of another thread, see the worst Paige RC ever (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=217621) as an example.

So here is what would be a fun contest--

Each N54 member gets $5K in play money to spend.
Goal is to assemble the worst possible collection off of eBay.
Card prices based on BIN, sold, or current high bid.

If Leon sees this, maybe he can sponsor the contest with an N54 shirt. On my end, I would be happy to autograph a baseball as Micky Mantle. ;)

When I click on your link, it says I don't have access/permission or I am not logged on to view it?
Not exactly sure what that means, unless there is an elite club or something, because I am obviously logged on.

I have seen this before with other links, but paid no attention until now.

Leon, any idea why that comes out on me?

Net54Baseball Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
User Name:

Password:

Forgotten Your Password?Remember Me?
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.