PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Brady story

steve B
01-27-2016, 08:46 AM
Neat article about Brady and one of the Broncos players. And the second similar article I've seen recently. As fans, I think we should look to follow this sort of attitude, if he can be encouraging to an opponent after what must have been a tough loss it should be easier for us - hey, we didn't get clobbered by big guys however many times it was in a couple hours :Dhttp://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/broncos-rb-cj-anderson-details-cool-postgame-exchange-with-brady/ar-BBoKoD5?li=BBnb7Kz

I've mentioned a few times about the really great players making everyone around them better, and this is the sort of thing I mean.

The other story was about how he paid bonuses to practice squad guys who intercepted him. (Followed a few days later by one about the dolphins QB telling a practice squad guy to enjoy his practice squad job and pay after an interception)

Steve B

Peter_Spaeth
01-27-2016, 11:44 AM
On last night's news there was some talk about the speculation about what Bill B. had said to Manning after the game, as they were together talking for a few moments. Of course someone asked him at the press conference, and of course he gave the reporter a death stare and said he wouldn't discuss it.

TUM301
01-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Nobody roots for Goliath, a famous player once said. Brady and Belichick are both pulling for a Denver victory and deep down have very much enjoyed all the battles against Manning through the years. Has to be manning`s last run, as far as the Pats go, player`s ages free agents and $$$$ wise this is the best shape they`ve been in for many years !

clydepepper
01-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

steve B
01-29-2016, 05:58 AM
On last night's news there was some talk about the speculation about what Bill B. had said to Manning after the game, as they were together talking for a few moments. Of course someone asked him at the press conference, and of course he gave the reporter a death stare and said he wouldn't discuss it.

Looks like a lot of people wanted to hear that, released a few days ago.
They didn't catch most of Bellichicks comments, but it's still interesting.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25462576/did-peyton-manning-hint-at-retirement-in-postgame-conversation-with-bill-belichick

Steve B