PDA

View Full Version : Home Run Candy Babe Ruth- Strike Out

Leon
01-16-2016, 06:52 AM
It is sad to see otherwise good sellers selling reprints they apparently know nothing about. This is a poor reprint card...If someone buys it and gets it looked at by someone with experience he will be getting a return...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babe-Ruth-rare-Home-Run-Candy-bar-original-vg-condition-baseball-card-1928-/361290258377?hash=item541e93d7c9:g:xNUAAOSwqu9VS3I S

bnorth
01-16-2016, 07:02 AM
Did you send them a eBay message to let them know it is bad? I agree it is bad to see a good seller selling something bad by accident. Way better than the scum that sell bad/mislabeled stuff and when confronted about it say "but I have a return policy".

Leon
01-16-2016, 07:20 AM
Not yet but I might. I could spend all day every day warning sellers and buyers on ebay. My main concern is letting our members know of bad stuff. The printing on this one on ebay is way, way off. Not even close, imo...

Did you send them a eBay message to let them know it is bad? I agree it is bad to see a good seller selling something bad by accident. Way better than the scum that sell bad/mislabeled stuff and when confronted about it say "but I have a return policy".

Jim F
01-16-2016, 07:27 AM
I have seen this card and a few other Ruths this seller has in person and told him they are reprints, months ago.

Leon
01-16-2016, 03:55 PM
I have seen this card and a few other Ruths this seller has in person and told him they are reprints, months ago.

Many times the outcome of informing someone is less than fruitful. That is one reason I don't contact sellers as much anymore. I do on occasion. This one sort of looked like I would say something, they would thank me, and leave it up, which is what it sounds like they are doing anyway. :eek:

icollectDCsports
01-17-2016, 10:11 AM
Seller ended the listing.