PDA

View Full Version : new show - Palmetto, FL (Feb. 19-21)

bdecsports
01-12-2016, 08:24 AM
There is a new show coming to Florida's Suncoast. Dealers will be buying & selling, JSA will be doing on-site authentication, there will be free appraisals, and there will be a charity auction on Saturday evening. Please direct all show inquiries to the promoter, Kent Garnett, and his info is listed on the flyer image below.

larrie804
01-19-2016, 02:54 PM
Good luck Kent! I hear you have free autograph guests! Who do you think will be there?

conor912
01-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Selling out 80 tables at a hundred a pop seems ambitious, but I hope they pull it off.

larrie804
01-22-2016, 05:38 AM
Has Kent identified any of the autograph guests? I expect there will be some Drays?

bdecsports
02-02-2016, 12:52 PM
Beckett will be taking in on-site submissions at the show.

Former NFL Oakland / Los Angeles Raiders, Henry Lawrence, will be signing for free on Saturday, Feb. 20th

Former MLB Pitcher, Scott Sauerbeck, will be signing for free over the weekend

More autograph guest will be announced, and they will all be free with the $5 weekend admission pass

There will be a charity auction on Saturday evening after the show, and all inquiries can be directed to Kent Garnett, including dealers interested in setting up at the show.

bdecsports
02-18-2016, 06:23 AM
Show Hours: Friday 1-6pm, Sat 10am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm

LuckyLarry
02-20-2016, 07:30 PM
I live in Jacksonville, four hours north of the show location. Before the show I texted the promoter, and he told me that not all the tables were sold (I think he said 25 were sold) but some were "National" quality dealers. There was another show at a Flea Market on the way in Thonotosassa, so I made the road trip.
I did recognized three or four dealers from the National, I had a good time and I'm glad I made the trip. Plenty of elbow room in the venue but it didn't seem very busy.
Anyway thanks for starting a new show. Your customers are out here and we want to support what you are doing.
Larry

Leon
02-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the update. We need more local card shows. They are still a lot of fun.

I live in Jacksonville, four hours north of the show location. Before the show I texted the promoter, and he told me that not all the tables were sold (I think he said 25 were sold) but some were "National" quality dealers. There was another show at a Flea Market on the way in Thonotosassa, so I made the road trip.
I did recognized three or four dealers from the National, I had a good time and I'm glad I made the trip. Plenty of elbow room in the venue but it didn't seem very busy.
Anyway thanks for starting a new show. Your customers are out here and we want to support what you are doing.
Larry

Rich Klein
02-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Leon:

Thank you for when are in town for coming to our shows :)

Maybe for our 1st 2 day show, I'll have you do a show and tell both :D

Rich

Leon
02-22-2016, 12:41 PM
Leon:

Thank you for when are in town for coming to our shows :)

Maybe for our 1st 2 day show, I'll have you do a show and tell both :D

Rich

I have nothing to show anymore (still working on it). But if anyone has a pre-war type card question I might be able to help.