PDA

View Full Version : I need some help......

cabinfourus
12-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Hey guys,
My father passed away about three years ago, leaving me a huge collection of sports related stuff. I am currently going through it all and came across a baseball that is signed by the 1951 New York Yankees. This is the entire team that signed it. Its in great shape, the signatures can all be read and are clean. The ball came from the old grounds keepers wife, her husband passed away and sold it to my dad for 200 dollars. I am not looking to sale the ball, I just want to get an idea of what its worth and where to get it verified. I have a picture of the man who had the ball signed, standing with Joe D. and Micky Mantle holding the ball. I can take a picture of the ball if anyone would like to see it. I have a LOT of stuff I need to get priced and maybe sale, just not real sure yet. Any help with this ball is greatly appreciated. Also, from what I understand this ball was used in the last pennant game. I cannot verify that.

One other question, if this just baseball forums or all sports? I have a LOT of M. Jordan stuff and Nascar also.

Thanks everyone.
John

bigtrain
12-11-2015, 12:22 PM
You will really need to post photos of the ball to get an opinion.