PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge Show

e107collector
12-06-2015, 10:21 AM
I attended the show in Valley Forge yesterday. I must say the foot traffic was pretty decent.

Good amount of vintage. Auction houses had the best eye candy.

Great time talking with Al from LOTG, discussing some of his upcoming items for his next auction. Always a gentleman!!

Bill Goodwin had a PSA 8 52 Topps Mantle. I'm pretty sure he was selling it privately. I don't think it was going to be his next auction, but I could be wrong.

Submitted a few cards to PSA for crossover. We'll see how that goes.

Ended the day with some shopping at the KOP mall with my fiancée Stephanie.

Tony

Al C.risafulli
12-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Always such a fun show, and so great to see the "regulars."

Got to spend a bit of time with Ted Z this time around, which is always a treat. Same with Val, Tony, DJ, and the rest of the 54 regulars - it's always so cool to see everyone.

The consignment flow was slow for me this time around, but spending time chatting with everyone more than makes up for it.

-Al

Leon
12-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Always such a fun show, and so great to see the "regulars."

Got to spend a bit of time with Ted Z this time around, which is always a treat. Same with Val, Tony, DJ, and the rest of the 54 regulars - it's always so cool to see everyone.

The consignment flow was slow for me this time around, but spending time chatting with everyone more than makes up for it.

-Al

It is always fun when collectors can get together and talk turkey *(reds). There needs to be more of that!! One of these days I hope to make more shows. Thanks for the updates guys.

curch
12-07-2015, 01:44 PM
I missed in September because of the scare of the pope being in the area, and couldn't make it this time either. I havnt been there since last March? Hopefully next time.

glynparson
12-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Daughter had recitals sat and sun and just couldnt make it friday

BearBailey
12-11-2015, 05:44 PM
I took my boys for the first time, they are 12&9, I have been going since 1988 back when it was at the motor lodge with the leaky roof, still a great show, stuck with the boys more than really getting stuff for me but found some great items. The boys thought it was Christmas morning. Hopefully take them in February as well.