PDA

View Full Version : OT. Prayers needed

GrayGhost
12-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Some of you know me, some no, but as of Friday, I am looking for a place to stay, tho I may have a short term odd one, and second job. I need help, and prayers and good thoughts are always welcome. Thanks to all the Net54 owners and community, LOVE THIS CRAZY PLACE:)

DHogan
12-01-2015, 10:59 AM
I hope things get better for you fast.

Northviewcats
12-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Best wishes, Scott. Hope things turn around soon.

Leon
12-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Good luck and best wishes Scott. Keep looking and something will turn up.

GrayGhost
12-01-2015, 04:33 PM
thanks guys:)

rjackson44
12-01-2015, 05:08 PM
best of luck scott

RichardSimon
12-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Much good luck Scott.

Moonlight Graham
12-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Prayers are on the way-good luck my friend.

Klrdds
12-01-2015, 05:40 PM
I will keep you in my prayers and hope things work out and that the New Year will find your circumstances improving rapidly .

Bpm0014
12-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Many well wishes, good thoughts, and prayers for you Scott. Truly one of the good guys on here who never causes any problems and is always upbeat and positive.

12-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Praying for you Scott.

Jerry G
12-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Praying now, Scott, for your good fortune and better days.

NewEnglandBaseBallist
12-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Hope things turn out better for you soon, Scott. Hang in there. Good luck.

Econteachert205
12-02-2015, 04:34 AM
Keep fighting.

autograf
12-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Good luck....know you've had a rough go as of late........

mybuddyinc
12-02-2015, 10:25 AM
I truly believe this ------------> "It's hard to keep a good man down."

Shoebox
12-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Hope things turn around for you.

brian1961
12-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Scott--- I am sincerely sorry to hear of your current problems. I pray Jesus will encourage your heart and mind, help open some doors for you that seemingly cannot be opened, and give you hope in the face of this storm of your life. May He keep you in good health, and protect you when you are so vulnerable. Take things a day at a time. We're all pulling for you, bro. ---Brian Powell

Sophiedog
12-03-2015, 01:20 AM
Good Luck to you Scott; Hope things work out soon for you.

GrayGhost
12-03-2015, 12:43 PM
Scott--- I am sincerely sorry to hear of your current problems. I pray Jesus will encourage your heart and mind, help open some doors for you that seemingly cannot be opened, and give you hope in the face of this storm of your life. May He keep you in good health, and protect you when you are so vulnerable. Take things a day at a time. We're all pulling for you, bro. ---Brian Powell

Thanks Brian and EVERYONE. Today is my last day where I am, and have no place to go and not money for anything really, My car isn't relialbe, and has a muffler on the ground. it only starts when its dry. Words of kindness and encouragement and more from you guys is AMAZING and proves AGAIN why so many people on here are good and caring. Its not just making the hobby wonderful, but faith in mankind.

i CAN ONLY SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR CARING. SCOTT

joeadcock
12-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Scott

Prayed for you. That your situation improve and path lead to heaven.

GrayGhost
12-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Just not yet sir. LOL. It will in the end. I need to get on my OWN WAY, but sadly, we all need help and prayers. nowhere have I been more blessed than on here and most members Ive never met

Sean1125
12-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Do you need a job?

GrayGhost
12-14-2015, 01:43 PM
Update for all u guys. Got a pull trailer, Paul brought it to his house, and I guess Im staying in it, and downstairs w him (where Ive been) till its "hooked up" and the like. My car still only starts on days when there is no rain night before, or melted frost and all. Today, light sprinkles, no start. I need a car, but again no funds. Need second job or a top end first job, as my little PT job has cut hours soon.

Those who sent me prayers and others who helped in other ways, God Bless you all and have a Great Christmas and Holiday season, Hanukah and any other holiday you celebrate. THANK YOU AGAIN. Love the Net 54 community

pariah1107
12-14-2015, 03:45 PM
I can help with your car; if an older model pre-1985 it sounds like you are getting moisture in the distributor cap. Make sure to write down the proper firing order on cap and corresponding soft plugs, remove cap, wipe down and store in a warm dry place. Replace on a day with little humidity with a small amount of silicon around the seal. It should fire up with a fully charged battery, no problem. If a later model GM (after 1996) this is a common problem with the positive posts. I keep some battery terminal cleaner and a 10mm socket wrench in the car just in case. Wipe the posts with the cleaner, and it will fire up. All repairs should cost less than $10. Hope this helps and best of luck.

jbsports33
12-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Scott,

I really wish you the best of luck, we have all had hard times - and I am sure you will pull through it

God Bless

Jimmy

thetruthisoutthere
12-15-2015, 04:45 AM
Scott, you know you always have my prayers.

Thank you for the David Letterman signed book which I received yesterday.

Be well.

sago
12-15-2015, 07:44 AM
Best of luck to you. If there are any shelters in your area, I encourage you to get on the waiting list.

Based on how much you earn, you may also be eligible for food stamps. You can get up to ~$200 a month. It helps, and you get issued a card, not paper stamps the way they used to issue them.

If you need health insurance, see if your state allows coverage via Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).

Rich Klein
12-15-2015, 08:20 AM
I know things are tough (having friends go through this ) means this is no fun at all. Have you considered a go fund me page to help you through during this holiday season? While I don't have extra at this time of year, I suspect many of your friends on the boards will be able to help you get back on your feet.

Rich

bbcard1
12-15-2015, 08:23 AM
Praying for you. Watch your health now…tough times make it really easy to let yourself go or worry. A health reversal can really magnify your problems. Get exercise for your mind, even if it's light. Don't be afraid or embarrassed to seek the benefits you have coming to you. That's what they're for.

GrayGhost
12-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Far as the newest replies, thanks all. The Car idea is a good one, I just don't know what the "firing order" means. ha.

Chris, Glad you got the book too.

Thank you to all the others who have replied. I did do a go fund me last year, and got nailed by people I knew for begging. Actually, it was started by a friend, NOT by me, and I still got nailed, so had her close it.

With God's help and the kindness on here, some have helped, and ALL have helped with their kind thoughts. GOD BLESS ALL!!!!

GrayGhost
08-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Had another issue at the house. Looks like I finally have upset Paul Cubeta and Jeannie Marie too much. Yes, I have negativity and a "sour face" and need to be cleaner at times, but I also really have tried to help and such and KNOW I HAVE many times. I need to keep my problems to myself more, it seems....

. I may need a place to live, and likely have none for tonight at least.

My work counselor Walt picked me up in Rocky Hill today, saved me. Also, spoke to someone at 211., there is no room at the shelter now, but she did notate in my file that we spoke and that Im STILL ACTIVELY SEEKING shelter.

Its sad that this happens, we all have issues. I love those guys and the cats and don't know what will become of me, but that will never change.

If Anyone has any ideas to help, please message me. Least its gonna be nice tonight outside, so my lack of sleep will be done in a nice environment. God Bless all. and pray for me

Leon
08-23-2016, 12:27 PM
Scott,
If you can find a Salvation Army they will take you in. It's not the best environment, usually, but it's off the streets until you can find a place. Best of luck...

Had another issue at the house. Looks like I finally have upset Paul Cubeta and Jeannie Marie too much. Yes, I have negativity and a "sour face" and need to be cleaner at times, but I also really have tried to help and such and KNOW I HAVE many times. I need to keep my problems to myself more, it seems....

. I may need a place to live, and likely have none for tonight at least.

My work counselor Walt picked me up in Rocky Hill today, saved me. Also, spoke to someone at 211., there is no room at the shelter now, but she did notate in my file that we spoke and that Im STILL ACTIVELY SEEKING shelter.

Its sad that this happens, we all have issues. I love those guys and the cats and don't know what will become of me, but that will never change.

If Anyone has any ideas to help, please message me. Least its gonna be nice tonight outside, so my lack of sleep will be done in a nice environment. God Bless all. and pray for me

GrayGhost
08-23-2016, 12:31 PM
The shelter is all we have here. There is nothing now, but Im on the list. Thank you Leon for your caring

buymycards
08-23-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi Scott, I'm not sure about your age or your military service. Are you considered a senior citizen? The city of Middletown has a website that shows senior citizen resources. They may be be able to provide you with low income housing. Are you a veteran? The website also shows some veterans websites that may be helpful.

Senior Services Division
61 Durant Terrace
Middletown, CT 06457

(860) 638-4540 Phone
(860) 343-5427 Fax

It is late in the day and these places will be closed, but you may be able to dig something up tomorrow.

One of my daughters is a police officer, and she works closely with the Salvation Army and other groups who can assist. Stop a police officer and tell him/her what is going on. They may be able to find a church group or a non-profit that can help. Here is the Salvation Army info for Middletown.

Middletown Corps
515 Main Street
Middletown, CT 06457
(860) 347-7493 Fax:(860) 347-0949

My daughter carries a "homeless" kit in her squad car, which includes basic toiletry items. She also has food vouchers for local establishments and she can usually find a voucher for a night at a motel. I know that some police offers will just blow you off, but others may be willing to help.

As a last resort, go to an emergency room at a hospital. They may be able to give you temporary shelter or hook you up with some services.

GrayGhost
08-23-2016, 07:32 PM
Thanks for all that info Rick. Tonight, I'm staying outside and will see what tomorrow brings. Ive talked to the shelter, and no dice there, but some of your ideas are good sir.

Need a job/financial break. that's the big thing. Just not sure God wants anything for me anymore. Ive messed up, but really don't think I deserve this

the 'stache
08-23-2016, 08:15 PM
Hang in there, Scott. I'm keeping a kind thought for you. God Bless.

Bestdj777
08-23-2016, 09:04 PM
Hang in there Scott. You are one of the good guys and things will turn around for you.

daves_resale_shop
08-24-2016, 08:24 AM
Try this number Scott... United way will find you a bed.

God bless,
Dave

GrayGhost
08-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Im on a waiting list Dave. slept outside for 30 min last night. Id kill for a night in a hotel and just somewhere to sleep. I even advertised on craigslist. Cant get much for 50.00 a week tho.

Hope you and Holly and the kids are well. Miss the days sir. God Bless

RCMcKenzie
08-25-2016, 08:11 PM
Scott, sounds like you are about to turn it around. I'd suggest moving to a bigger town, like Boston or Philly or something and ask around at Pawn Shops for a sales job. You have a lot of sports memorabilia knowledge and could work that end of the store. Good luck to you, Rob.

thetruthisoutthere
08-25-2016, 08:27 PM
Please read below link.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?p=1577062#post1577062

GrayGhost
08-26-2016, 02:33 PM
Scott, sounds like you are about to turn it around. I'd suggest moving to a bigger town, like Boston or Philly or something and ask around at Pawn Shops for a sales job. You have a lot of sports memorabilia knowledge and could work that end of the store. Good luck to you, Rob.

id love to, but don't have a car or the funds to move. the shelter or a small room will help my friend and me both, if it happens. Life will turn for me, gotta get back pounding the job hunt. been a hard week

GrayGhost
10-02-2016, 11:42 AM
update for all you guys: I have, as you have seen been selling stuff on consignment, but still have no place of any kind of my own, SECOND JOB or vehicle and my friend AGAIN threw me out, for at least tonight as of now. . One of us, or his fiancee, who is mad, will have a stroke. I just need everyone's thoughts and good wishes. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, my REAL friends, here at Net54

Wouldn't it be great if life were better? I Mean, I know I have an attitude issue, but to get thrown out because I got a little upset about not getting a ride to a library? hmm

jbsports33
10-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Good luck to you, I am hoping something works out for you soon

Jimmy

jbsports33
10-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Good luck to you, I am hoping something works out for you soon

Jimmy

ls7plus
10-04-2016, 05:25 PM
update for all you guys: I have, as you have seen been selling stuff on consignment, but still have no place of any kind of my own, SECOND JOB or vehicle and my friend AGAIN threw me out, for at least tonight as of now. . One of us, or his fiancee, who is mad, will have a stroke. I just need everyone's thoughts and good wishes. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, my REAL friends, here at Net54

Wouldn't it be great if life were better? I Mean, I know I have an attitude issue, but to get thrown out because I got a little upset about not getting a ride to a library? hmm

I have some idea of how you feel, as my wife of 23 years lost her job as President/CEO of her company through no fault of her own in 2010, the prevailing politics in the Michigan Supreme Court eliminated premises liability and with it about 12-15 of my regular trial attorney clients in my appellate law practice, the great recession hit Michigan hard, and it was difficult to overcome the resistance of what became largely a lay clientele base to paying anything more than what a mailman or plumber might receive, although I am, unabashedly, quite good at what I do. About $150,000+ per year went out of our household income, and there were many times I thought the loss of our home was imminent.

So you will definitely be in my prayers!

Hang in there, as God has something better in mind for you, especially if you seek him out,

Larry

GrayGhost
11-14-2016, 06:54 PM
sorry guys. ANOTHER rejection. needing a junk car and a life. This is really hurting and i need your prayers

Snapolit1
11-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Scott,
I don't know you so am hesitant to give advice or tell you what to do. But from the history of your posts, which now go back several years, it's clear you need professional help as things don't seem to be turning around for you. Find in the yellow pages a walk in mental health or other kind of facility where someone can help you understand your issues, whatever they might be. When you've been living behind the 8 ball for years it's not just a matter of bad luck. Most towns no matter how small have some resource you can avail yourself of. Something is holding you back from getting out from under this and I'm sure your problems are nothing they haven't seen before. I have a good buddy who from your posts I have to believe struggled with a lot of the same things you are. I'm not going to debate with anyone the power of prayer or what it can accomplish, but it seems to me you need a skilled professional sitting across a desk from you trying to figure out what your issues are and how to get on top of them. This is what these people do. Ask for their help.
Good luck. Be honest with people trying to help you and maybe things will finally turn around. As they say, its darkest right before the dawn.

GrayGhost
11-14-2016, 07:48 PM
I had a therapist, lost her, long story. Working w a work counselor, but not enough. Good comments tho

ramram
11-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Scott,
I don't know you so am hesitant to give advice or tell you what to do. But from the history of your posts, which now go back several years, it's clear you need professional help as things don't seem to be turning around for you. Find in the yellow pages a walk in mental health or other kind of facility where someone can help you understand your issues, whatever they might be. When you've been living behind the 8 ball for years it's not just a matter of bad luck. Most towns no matter how small have some resource you can avail yourself of. Something is holding you back from getting out from under this and I'm sure your problems are nothing they haven't seen before. I have a good buddy who from your posts I have to believe struggled with a lot of the same things you are. I'm not going to debate with anyone the power of prayer or what it can accomplish, but it seems to me you need a skilled professional sitting across a desk from you trying to figure out what your issues are and how to get on top of them. This is what these people do. Ask for their help.
Good luck. Be honest with people trying to help you and maybe things will finally turn around. As they say, its darkest right before the dawn.

+1

GrayGhost
11-26-2016, 05:45 PM
I have till Friday here, then its a "warming center" or wherever w.out my cpap. I want to thank all who have helped in an y way. Don't think it doesn't mean a lot to me.

New job, car, a real place where Im not scared and crying. I visited it last night, before being let back in. Its all I want.

GOD BLESS U ALL

Paul S
11-27-2016, 12:12 PM
You'll be okay. I've got a gut feeling about it. Hang in. - Paul

GrayGhost
11-27-2016, 07:43 PM
You'll be okay. I've got a gut feeling about it. Hang in. - Paul

ty SO MUCH, im falling apart but we will see

FourStrikes
11-28-2016, 06:53 PM
best of luck, Scott.

God Bless.

GrayGhost
03-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Unfort, looks like I need to be out Sunday night. and lack funds to do much. Please friends, prayers needed AGAIN. I have some stuff for sale too. Love everyone. and Thanks in advance. Prayers and all work well together! GOD BLESS

GrayGhost
04-15-2017, 06:03 AM
Unfort, I did some lies, and hurt my friends inside. Made mistakes and am ashamed, tho none of em were "bad". they still hurt. I am basically out of money and may have no place starting tonight. I NEED prayers and well wishes from all my friends on here.

Have a blessed Easter all. and remember our love for Baseball and each other. Hope it'll pull us all through.!!!!!

johnmh71
04-15-2017, 06:46 AM
Scott:

I don't know you outside of a few transactions on BST, but I'm going to make a couple of suggestions. First stop with all the "need prayers" nonsense. Nobody is going to provide you a greater blessing than yourself. Second, Vince Lombardi used to say that a true measure of someone is whether they make the most of what they have. So take what little you have and make the most of it. Then build on it. That is the best advice I can give for someone in your situation. Remember that you are only a failure once you decide to quit trying.

irv
04-15-2017, 07:26 AM
Unfort, I did some lies, and hurt my friends inside. Made mistakes and am ashamed, tho none of em were "bad". they still hurt. I am basically out of money and may have no place starting tonight. I NEED prayers and well wishes from all my friends on here.

Have a blessed Easter all. and remember our love for Baseball and each other. Hope it'll pull us all through.!!!!!

Scott, I also don't know you, but this "prayer" thing has been going on now for over 2 yrs.

In your post above, you said you lied? I am not sure how old your are but based on your life experiences that you have told us about, I would think you would know by now, that lying is just going to lead to further problems, no? :confused:

With no money, etc, I am sure it is not easy to get some help, but you need to exhaust all those avenues in an effort to get yourself better.

Coming on here asking for prayers for 2 yrs or more is only going to cause you further grieve as most people are going to react negatively towards you, especially, when they read about your lies and realize most of your problems seem to be self induced?

Imo, and this may be harsh, but I can't help but think you seek attention and love the drama you currently have in your life?
As was written above, you need to do some soul searching, reflect on your past mistakes, and figure out where it all went south on you, then, and only then, can you get on the right path and move forward.

"If you think the way you have always thought, then you'll get what you've always gotten"

Good luck. :)

ramram
04-15-2017, 07:41 AM
Scott:

I don't know you outside of a few transactions on BST, but I'm going to make a couple of suggestions. First stop with all the "need prayers" nonsense. Nobody is going to provide you a greater blessing than yourself. Second, Vince Lombardi used to say that a true measure of someone is whether they make the most of what they have. So take what little you have and make the most of it. Then build on it. That is the best advice I can give for someone in your situation. Remember that you are only a failure once you decide to quit trying.

+1

GrayGhost
04-15-2017, 09:44 AM
well said everyone, but its just awful hard right now.

baztacula
04-15-2017, 11:38 AM
I'll pray for the GrayGhost. Why not? I like his scary name. I'll even dust off the ol' Ouija Board and see if I can get connected to Jesus Himself. I'm due for a supernatural chat session, as I haven't contacted the dead since my famous Toad Ramsey seance a couple years ago.

hcv123
04-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Scott,

Also do not know you, but offer this:

1) Find an appropriate 12 step group (God knows there are enough different ones around today) and work the program

NO MATTER WHAT:

2) Take actions aligned with your integrity (presume lying and a couple of other things your alluded to in your posts are personal integrity violations for yourself - you lied, but do not want to live as a liar)

3) Take actions in the direction of what you believe to be right and what you want.

4) Put the outcome of any of those actions in God's hands

Fully believe prayers and support help, but also believe that God helps those who help themselves. The actions are ours to take, the outcomes are God's to make. God doesn't do it for us, he does it with us.

The foregoing statements are entirely my belief and opinion and not intended to offend anyone if you believe differently.

irishdenny
04-15-2017, 04:36 PM
I'll pray for the GrayGhost. Why not? I like his scary name. I'll even dust off the ol' Ouija Board and see if I can get connected to Jesus Himself. I'm due for a supernatural chat session, as I haven't contacted the dead since my famous Toad Ramsey seance a couple years ago.

WHaT Does "db" Stand for?

mark evans
04-15-2017, 04:59 PM
I'm not an expert on your problems (or much anything else) and you've probably received this advice many times in the past. It sounds like you need temporary homeless shelter and, assuming you're not physically disabled, gainful employment. If you've not tapped out family and friends, maybe temporary financial assistance is available. You've got to rebuild your life one step at a time. Maybe after a couple months work you would be in a position to rent a room. It seems to me that the last thing you need to be concerned with is dealing baseball cards.

bmattioli
04-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Hey Scott,

I have met and chatted with you at the Mansfield Flea Market here in CT on a few occasions.. I have enjoyed talking with you and have admired your knowledge within the hobby. Head up my man, prayers sent..

skooter
04-15-2017, 06:43 PM
If "baztacula" ever hits rock bottom any time in his life, I hope his sick sense of humor helps to pull him up.

Cliff Bowman
04-15-2017, 07:07 PM
WHaT Does "db" Stand for?

Dav.id Baz.ini

irishdenny
04-15-2017, 07:47 PM
Dav.id Baz.ini

Dankz Cliff & David Bazini...
I Guess THiS Irish MiND of Mine Spent a Bit To Much Time Under the Seas,
iT Came up Wit SumThiN Along the Lines Wit his Sarcasm...

baztacula
04-15-2017, 08:32 PM
If "baztacula" ever hits rock bottom any time in his life, I hope his sick sense of humor helps to pull him up.

"Sick sense of humor"? I actually contacted the spirit of Toad Ramsey. I'm the real deal. How many spirits have you contacted, skooter?

It's all documented here...

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=208011

baztacula
04-16-2017, 05:41 AM
GrayGhost, I have a friend who is a pastor in the Metro Detroit area and we were talking about meeting up next week. While I think I saw you are in Connecticut, it's possible that he has connections with someone in your area as a lot of these pastors know each other. I could ask him if he knows anyone you could talk to or if he has some advice. He's also a big baseball fan, appropriately enough. What city are you near? Send me a PM if you want.

baztacula
04-22-2017, 06:18 AM
GrayGhost, I sent you this in a pm but I'm also posting here because maybe someone on the board knows a pastor or a church in the Middletown area.

Here is the response from my pastor friend...

Well, a few years ago I knew 2 Connecticut pastors in Wallingford CT. Not sure where that is relative to Middletown. However, they've both relocated -- Chicago & Minneapolis. What he needs is a fellowship/church to join. This is just one of the reasons why the church exists. If he were in my church our people are very loving and provide the safety net that this man needs (in terms of transitional struggles, food, clothing, shelter, etc.) also many have been hired because of church connections etc. The church isn't a "welfare system" or a way of dependent life--more of a hand UP. But I can tell you I've bought many $500 MEIJER GIFT CARDS for those in need that demonstrate a desire to participate in the church community. This man probably needs professional help from a trained Christian counselor; more than a just a pastor. That's what my daughteris going to school for. Hope this helps.

Pastor Steven

irishdenny
04-22-2017, 06:36 PM

GrayGhost, I sent you this in a pm but I'm also posting here because maybe someone on the board knows a pastor or a church in the Middletown area.

Here is the response from my pastor friend...

Well, a few years ago I knew 2 Connecticut pastors in Wallingford CT. Not sure where that is relative to Middletown. However, they've both relocated -- Chicago & Minneapolis. What he needs is a fellowship/church to join. This is just one of the reasons why the church exists. If he were in my church our people are very loving and provide the safety net that this man needs (in terms of transitional struggles, food, clothing, shelter, etc.) also many have been hired because of church connections etc. The church isn't a "welfare system" or a way of dependent life--more of a hand UP. But I can tell you I've bought many $500 MEIJER GIFT CARDS for those in need that demonstrate a desire to participate in the church community. This man probably needs professional help from a trained Christian counselor; more than a just a pastor. That's what my daughteris going to school for. Hope this helps.

Pastor Steven

Okay... You Brought it uP!
"Trained Christian Counselor?"

As Far As AsKiN Goes...
No Wiggy Board Required,
Jesus is omnipresent!

So According to Your Pastor Steven,
Sumone Needs to Earn their way inta his Good Grace!?!?
Not WHaT Jesus said...

"Ask and You Shall Receive"

Keep AskiN Mr. Scott,
Hold Fast & Let Your LiGHT Shine Brother!!! :)

PS db ~ I'm Curious... Does Your Pastor Steven Friend Even
Know About Your "Hands uP Wiggy Board Response ta Mr. Scott"?

And BeiN a Pastor means, You Have ta Ask fir Help Every Day!
JuST WHaT Mr. Scott's DoiN ~

So One is RiGHT & the other is Wrong?

Sumone MiGHT JuST Be a Bit Confused...

lharri3600
04-22-2017, 06:50 PM
Scott hang tough and be strong my friend may God bless you

ramram
04-22-2017, 07:18 PM
I SaY wHat WHigGy DistRiBuTOr caP WhiZ bAng doEth Tu PaC!

jusT mY TWo cEnts.

Rob M