PDA

View Full Version : References ebay seller GOFORTHEWIN?

thenavarro
11-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with ebay seller goforthewin? Seller has some sports rings and I'm interested in potentially buying one.

Thanks for any help,

Mike

Leon
11-29-2015, 07:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any experiences with ebay seller goforthewin? Seller has some sports rings and I'm interested in potentially buying one.

Thanks for any help,

Mike

You might check with our member Michael Bork.in .....he does rings a lot...

thenavarro
11-29-2015, 08:12 AM
Thanks Leon, I'll shoot Michael a message.

Mike

sports-rings
11-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Thanks for thinking of me.

I sent a private message yesterday offering some thoughts and then today I checked out the eBay offering.

Please keep in mind, that the value of the ring would be much lower for a non player ring, and the player ring version tips the scales at over 60 grams.

Also, the ring being offered is not only a smaller version, it is a size 7.5. This is a woman's finger size and because of the engraving inside the ring, it can not be made much larger. That means that a man would not be able to wear the ring.

For some reason (I am not being sexist, but this is just a reflection on what I have seen in the championship ring marketplace), women size rings sell for a small fraction of what a man's size would sell for.

Good luck with this matter, I hope I was able to help.

thenavarro
11-30-2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks, the one I'm looking at is a size 14. Here's the link:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121713779768

sports-rings
12-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Nice ring!

Good luck, I hop you get it.

PS - Just remember, the price drops quite a lot when it's not a player's size ring.

So few of these rings have sold that it's hard to know the going market rate.