PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to Lee B and Sterling Auctions

slidekellyslide
11-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Auction ended Thursday night or early Friday morning. Paid on Friday and the items are in my hands already.

Thank you Lee!

Cozumeleno
11-23-2015, 05:33 PM
Agreed - same here. I won a small lot and was pleased to see it already arrive today. It was my first SSA bid and I will continue to look at their auctions.

Auction ended Thursday night or early Friday morning. Paid on Friday and the items are in my hands already.

Thank you Lee!

Shoebox
11-23-2015, 09:02 PM
I didn't win a lot in this last auction, but I have always been happy with my transactions with Lee and his AH.

sbfinley
11-24-2015, 07:16 AM
You've got to be doing something right when you're praised the Monday following every auction close. I've had nothing but great experiences with Lee in the past.

Mighty Casey
11-24-2015, 09:32 AM
Same experience here. Auction ended Thursday, paid on Friday, received tracking # Saturday, card arrived Monday.

Extra bonus...I was able to snag the mail before my wife could.

Thank you Sterling Auctions

basesareempty
11-24-2015, 10:19 AM
"Extra bonus...I was able to snag the mail before my wife could."

#Winning

Sterling Sports Auctions
11-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind posts.

I just wanted to post that it appears that some of the packages I sent Saturday are held up in St. Paul, so if you paid Friday your package is in the mail just stuck in the Postal service mayhem.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone,

Lee Behrens

gregr2
11-25-2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind posts.

I just wanted to post that it appears that some of the packages I sent Saturday are held up in St. Paul, so if you paid Friday your package is in the mail just stuck in the Postal service mayhem.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone,

Lee Behrens
Yep, that's me! Mine has been showing still in St Paul until about an hour ago when it finally updated to arrival in Orlando. I'm sure it will be delivered on Friday.

gregr2
11-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Received today, thanks Lee!

clydepepper
11-27-2015, 02:39 PM
My SGC-Graded lot of 1966 Royal Crown Cola Columbus (GA) (Confederate) Yankees arrived today...without tabs, but most showing a Dixie flag clearly on shirt sleeves...my, how the world has changed...

bobbyw8469
11-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Still waiting on my items. Not sure what happened. They seem to have gotten "lost" in St. Paul, MN. Haven't gotten a scan since the 21st.

ullmandds
11-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Still waiting on my items. Not sure what happened. They seem to have gotten "lost" in St. Paul, MN. Haven't gotten a scan since the 21st.

oh is that what that package was that showed up on my doorstep last week...I should open it!!!!

pokerplyr80
11-27-2015, 09:55 PM
"Extra bonus...I was able to snag the mail before my wife could."

#Winning

I'm always pleased when that happens as well. That way I don't have to hear "how much did that cost?"