PDA

View Full Version : Great packaging from PWCC

RobertC
11-20-2015, 04:55 PM
I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to whoever at PWCC packed up the cards that I won. I got two packages in today from the USPS; and they looked like they had been through a train wreck. The two packages had come in from two different states, so I am assuming the problems happened locally. Both boxes were smashed and ripped open so bad that the post office wrapped them in plastic. The postman told me I should make a complaint, but I was more worried about the contents. The graded cards from PWCC were wrapped and taped in several heavy envelopes. The envelopes were taped together, padded, and mailed in a larger box. The contents arrived safely. The other package (Christmas decorations) also survived. Just another case of how careful the USPS is with our packages.

pokerplyr80
11-20-2015, 07:26 PM
I worked for a large online retailer briefly and would hear unbelievable stories from fedex and ups, and even another company used to ship large items. Couches, big screen tvs lost in shipment. A couch delivered that had a fork lift driven through it. Two big holes in the box and couch. Too many others to remember.

ls7plus
11-24-2015, 06:26 PM
I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to whoever at PWCC packed up the cards that I won. I got two packages in today from the USPS; and they looked like they had been through a train wreck. The two packages had come in from two different states, so I am assuming the problems happened locally. Both boxes were smashed and ripped open so bad that the post office wrapped them in plastic. The postman told me I should make a complaint, but I was more worried about the contents. The graded cards from PWCC were wrapped and taped in several heavy envelopes. The envelopes were taped together, padded, and mailed in a larger box. The contents arrived safely. The other package (Christmas decorations) also survived. Just another case of how careful the USPS is with our packages.

A very big +1 on that. I have bought from PWCC twice now, and in each case, the packaging was superb!

Larry

jchcollins
11-25-2015, 08:25 AM
Sooner or later every carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS...) will have you wondering. UPS is my least favorite. They once left a package on my front doorstep in the pouring rain (if memory serves, this was a '73 California Angels media guide with Nolan on the front). If I had found it 10 minutes later the contents would have been destroyed.