PDA

View Full Version : OT: in private messaging-under "sent" there are only three and each has a blue folder

lancemountain
11-17-2015, 09:10 PM
I assume that these have not been opened/read yet?

Follow up question, if a "sent" PM is not in that folder, I can be sure it has been read?

Sorry to put this here, please delete/move Leon if you deem so. Just have some anxiety about a deal and would like to know the answer before I proceed with PayPal

Leon
11-18-2015, 06:24 AM
I assume that these have not been opened/read yet?

Follow up question, if a "sent" PM is not in that folder, I can be sure it has been read?

Sorry to put this here, please delete/move Leon if you deem so. Just have some anxiety about a deal and would like to know the answer before I proceed with PayPal

You should confirm with your trading partner that the situation is good on both sides before sending payment. I think there is a way you can send a PM with a receipt upon reading but not sure how to do it as I have never done it. Otherwise there is no way to know if they read it or not (as far as I know).

lancemountain
11-18-2015, 08:14 AM
You should confirm with your trading partner that the situation is good on both sides before sending payment.

I think everyone single one of us does this?!? Can't imagine anyone paying someone else with the assumption the card will not arrive.

I did not pay via PayPal gift so I do have coverage here.

Leon
11-18-2015, 08:27 AM
I think everyone single one of us does this?!? Can't imagine anyone paying someone else with the assumption the card will not arrive.

I did not pay via PayPal gift so I do have coverage here.

No one had answered so I threw something out there. :). Of course I know that everyone knows to confirm trading partners, I was just reaffriming it as the board gets bigger and bigger.

And as everyone should know, there are no built in forum protections doing business or trading on the BST. Be careful out there. Caveat emptor. Happy collecting....