PDA

View Full Version : Donating Cards...

UnVme7
11-12-2015, 08:56 AM
(Apologize in advance if this isn't in right area. Posted in modern era as well)

Guys-- each year I donate my late 80's and 90's sports commons(ya know, the junk that isn't worth anything and just sits in a box) to teachers so they can pass them out to their students- like a gold star. Sometimes it is local teachers, other times I mail out the cards to teachers in my hometown. Well, this year I'm starting to get a little low and don't want to disappoint. Does anyone out there have cards they are about to use as a fire starter in the near future, and would like to donate them?

Not only are you helping out teachers who make very little money, you are also putting cards in the hands of our youth who are way too much into video games, iPads, etc.

If you would like to contribute, please shoot me a pm or email. Appreciate all of the help!

Nathanieldevlin at yahoo dot com

KCRfan1
11-12-2015, 09:00 AM
pm sent

calvindog
11-12-2015, 09:46 AM
I've got some sealed packs I can send you.

Eggoman
11-12-2015, 09:53 AM
If you send me an address where I can send them, I will try to get a box in the mail in the next day or so....

UnVme7
11-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Much better response than I thought. Thank you all very much who have responded so far. Pm'ing address right now.

Jobu
11-12-2015, 11:28 AM
I still need to sort through my piles of that stuff so I can keep a little bit of it, but whenever that happens I will let you know.

UnVme7
11-12-2015, 11:34 AM
I still need to sort through my piles of that stuff so I can keep a little bit of it, but whenever that happens I will let you know.

Thanks Bryan, no worries. I typically start mailing/passing them out in December anyways.

Appreciate it.

UnVme7
11-18-2015, 07:33 PM
Big time public recognition for Greg Zayatz who sent a big box of cards and a nice letter to go along with them.

Kuddos to you Greg! Thank you very much for the thoughtfulness!

Eggoman
11-19-2015, 04:19 AM
Big time public recognition for Greg Zayatz who sent a big box of cards and a nice letter to go along with them.

Kuddos to you Greg! Thank you very much for the thoughtfulness!

Thanks Nate, but not necessary.

I'm glad that you have such a GREAT use for them! PROPS to YOU for your effort!

Greg

UnVme7
11-20-2015, 05:32 PM
Big public recognition to Lou Simcoe for sending some cards. Very much appreciated!!

begsu1013
11-20-2015, 05:58 PM
i'd like to contribute. probably wouldn't be til after the holidays are over, but I have a ton of stuff...please lemme know what I would need to do.

pm is fine.

UnVme7
11-21-2015, 07:47 AM
i'd like to contribute. probably wouldn't be til after the holidays are over, but I have a ton of stuff...please lemme know what I would need to do.

pm is fine.

That's no problem at all if its after the holidays, because by that point I will be collecting for the next holiday. :)

I'll shoot you a message in a moment. Thanks a lot for the gesture

UnVme7
11-29-2015, 09:48 AM
Another big shoutout to Greg S. for donating cards to the cause. Very much appreciated.

You guys are great!

UnVme7
11-12-2019, 12:26 PM
All- I am doing this again this year in case anyone is interested. Goes to a good cause...