PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a T206 Spreadsheet--

dougscats
11-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Not to start an unnecessary thread, I've been waiting a long time hoping for this to come up, but to no avail [At least, I haven't seen it].

What I want is a spreadsheet for the T206 set, listing each card on one line in small print--the fewer the pages the better--with about a dozen columns [Let's see: Brand/Series/Factory No., cost of card, provenance, condition, estimated value--What else?--the last column left longest for anecdotal material/notes].
?--Least amount of pages = 12 [50 lines per page]?

To those who would suggest that I make my own, with all due respect:
I don't know how. I'm a dinosaur on the way to extinction who doesn't want to spend his limited time learning how.
[Unless it were really simple--like I don't have to type out 524-25 names--I don't want that kind of tedium! I mean, I try to be open-minded/willing to learn something new, if it's not too much trouble. The cell-phone is next on my list.]

As well as any link that you can provide [one that can be printed, please]. your suggestions and input would be appreciated.

Can anyone give me a link to such a spreadsheet?
It might be useful for others as well.

Thanks.

Doug

rommesc
11-06-2015, 01:46 PM
sent.

Jobu
11-06-2015, 02:59 PM
The T206 Resource has two lists (bottom right) that you can download for free. Be forewarned: I don't think that the confirmend/unconfirmed data have been updated for a while.

http://t206resource.com/Checklist%20Main.html

dougscats
11-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Chris and Bryan,
for your input.
I'm going to check out how it all prints out
and will get back to you with results.