PDA

View Full Version : Ebay BIN final price help

JustinD
10-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Hello all!

I know this was discussed in a thread not too long ago, but I am having one hell of a time locating the post.

What are the tricks again for finding the actual sale price for a BIN that accepted an offer?

1952boyntoncollector
10-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Hello all!

I know this was discussed in a thread not too long ago, but I am having one hell of a time locating the post.

What are the tricks again for finding the actual sale price for a BIN that accepted an offer?

That was in a thread I started about 'hank aaron magic' .

JustinD
10-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Thanks!

Although I am now really bummed at what the seller took while I waited to offer. :(

I better get what I was waiting on and holding this one as my fallback...sigh.

1952boyntoncollector
10-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks!

Although I am now really bummed at what the seller took while I waited to offer. :(

I better get what I was waiting on and holding this one as my fallback...sigh.

what card was it

JustinD
10-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Delong Gehrig in which is going to be the one pain in completing the set.

D. Bergin
10-22-2015, 11:30 PM
For everybody else's reference. Use a very broad search term in the title of the item you are looking at to get as many results as possible. Hit SOLD items. Use dropdown box and sort from highest price. Scroll down until you find your item.

Bretsky
10-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Hello all!

Use watchcount.com and type in the ebay item number. You can get best offer final prices almost all the time.

deeg23
10-23-2015, 08:29 PM
I would recommend going to the "sold" item's page and in the URL replace "www" with "item" and then replace "com" with "ca" and it'll show you exactly what it sold for. Someone mentioned it on here awhile ago and has been very useful!!