PDA

View Full Version : autographs

minibatsman
10-12-2015, 11:20 AM

Duluth Eskimo
10-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Bobby, I am going to say something that many people are thinking. Is there a point to posts like this? I don't think anyone here has a problem if you post a photo, ask a question, etc. Please use some grammar and state what you are asking. We shouldn't have to read your post three times trying to figure out what you are asking. Also, if you want to post photos from a collection you are showing, name your post that and include all of those items in the same post. I am not saying this to discourage you from posting, just trying to help you out. I know others have mentioned this in the past. Jason

minibatsman
10-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Bobby, I am going to say something that many people are thinking. Is there a point to posts like this? I don't think anyone here has a problem if you post a photo, ask a question, etc. Please use some grammar and state what you are asking. We shouldn't have to read your post three times trying to figure out what you are asking. Also, if you want to post photos from a collection you are showing, name your post that and include all of those items in the same post. I am not saying this to discourage you from posting, just trying to help you out. I know others have mentioned this in the past. Jason
yes sir I will try to do a better job
bobby

Shoeless Moe
10-12-2015, 12:39 PM
bobby, i am going to say something that many people are thinking. Is there a point to posts like this? I don't think anyone here has a problem if you post a photo, ask a question, etc. Please use some grammar and state what you are asking. We shouldn't have to read your post three times trying to figure out what you are asking. Also, if you want to post photos from a collection you are showing, name your post that and include all of those items in the same post. I am not saying this to discourage you from posting, just trying to help you out. I know others have mentioned this in the past. Jason

amen!

Shoeless Moe
10-12-2015, 12:39 PM
unless of course your 10 years old, then your doing a helluva a good job!

maybe list your age