PDA

View Full Version : PSA Submission Groups??? I have some raw cards I need graded. Can I piggy back?

Joshchisox08
10-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Is there anyone out there who does regular submissions to PSA in large quantities and get's a nice discount on the card per submission ???

The guy I had that used to submit all of my cards for me is taking a hiatus from collecting.

My raw cards are piling up FAST

Joshchisox08
04-22-2016, 04:11 PM
bump

Got a raw WAJO I really wanna get slabbed

swarmee
04-22-2016, 07:27 PM
If you have a stack of cards, why don't you join the PSA CC for $180 and get 15 free grades (raw card values up to $499) plus the chance to send in on the monthly specials.
I have one of the collector's club accounts, and I have renewed three straight years. It pays for itself. I don't want to take the risk with someone else's cards that they get damaged, stolen, or have to report to you that they all came back trimmed/altered.
It's not that expensive. And it's worth it.

vthobby
04-22-2016, 11:32 PM
I totally agree, I have been a member for 10 years now and currently have about 150 cards at PSA. I have gotten into a rhythm of sending monthly so I always have something coming back to me BUT I would also not want to be responsible for others cards'.

It is really pretty simple as I do all my submissions online and print and send and then wait of course! :)

Peace, Mike

Joshchisox08
04-23-2016, 02:46 PM
If you have a stack of cards, why don't you join the PSA CC for $180 and get 15 free grades (raw card values up to $499) plus the chance to send in on the monthly specials.
I have one of the collector's club accounts, and I have renewed three straight years. It pays for itself. I don't want to take the risk with someone else's cards that they get damaged, stolen, or have to report to you that they all came back trimmed/altered.
It's not that expensive. And it's worth it.

I'm not sure how much I would actually use it. I do have about 80 raw cards right now but realistically speaking that's a lot of $$$$.

The $180 fee up front is what's preventing me. I know it more or less pays for itself but I've had pretty good luck in the past with people submitting for me.

I don't mind if my card comes back trimmed or altered. It's happened before and will happen again.

Right now there's really only a couple cards I really want slabbed anyway.

vintagewhitesox
04-25-2016, 01:05 PM
I have a bunch of Rizzutos that I need graded

bobbyw8469
04-25-2016, 02:46 PM
The fee is actually $200. They had an increase. But you get a cool T-shirt to make up for it.