PDA

View Full Version : Beware seller I_am_sports

JoeyFarino
09-16-2015, 07:17 PM
I recently bought a hank aaron photo taken by photographer J.D mccarthy from this seller. He had 3 of them listed at 49.99. I bought one that was sent out already and another that hadnt been. When i went to buy the 3rd one all the listings for his mccarthy photos had been pulled. When i asked why he said he realized that they were more valuable and needed to do more research on them but assured me my 2nd one would be shipped. So today i received this email:

received your several messages today about wanting the item shipped out and wanting the tracking number.
So I asked my daughter, if she would help out and try to process, package up and drop off item at post office for us since we will be working late.
She called us sometime later, crying and upset about the picture accidentally got damaged bent, creased in half while she was packaging it between the foams and taping together.
I am really sorry to inform this bad news too. We will refund your money because of the item got damaged during packaging and is not as described per the listing.

I responded and asked for proof and right away seller got defensive and after numerous requests didnt get any pictures showing the "damage" . I had a bad feeling this was going to happen but seller told me it would go out asap. Now hes going to list all these photos for a ridiculous amount...smh

Semitar6
09-16-2015, 09:00 PM
Report this buyer to Ebay for fraud. Of course, as usual with Ebay, they probably will do nothing but one never knows.

Samets
09-17-2015, 05:27 AM
Don't forget the negative feedback and a nice line about the lies.

eBay will have fun with his fees and payouts...

ooo-ribay
09-17-2015, 06:49 PM
His daughter sure is clumsy. She feels terrible about this.