PDA

View Full Version : need help with brooklyn dodgers penants

minibatsman
09-11-2015, 08:19 PM
I have tried to date these pennants with no luck any help.

I was told one was rare?.

Duluth Eskimo
09-12-2015, 01:04 AM
The pennant shown is a reprint of an earlier 1950's pennant. This has minimal collector value. You can tell as the pennant is made from a synthetic fiber and is stiff compared to the originals that were made from soft natural fibers. Jason

Leon
09-17-2015, 07:50 AM
The pennant shown is a reprint of an earlier 1950's pennant. This has minimal collector value. You can tell as the pennant is made from a synthetic fiber and is stiff compared to the originals that were made from soft natural fibers. Jason

Jason, great info and thanks for sharing...

Minibatsman- please remember there is a memorabilia side of our board (click on the Memorabilia icon near the top of every page to get there). This kind of pennant should generally go over there but no biggie. Good luck and happy collecting!!

minibatsman
09-18-2015, 04:17 PM
I have been to different sites. not one compares to this one not even close. the knowledge of the people is un believable. and the quality of the items wow.

I understand I have put items in the wrong places I am just not very good on a computer. with some time I will improve?.

I thank everyone that has provided there time to respond to my posts. and I hope I have something to offer to this site.

thanks to all

bobby