PDA

View Full Version : NOW LIVE: 4-Sport Hall of Fame Rookie Cards Guide

bcbgcbrcb
09-11-2015, 08:16 PM
I recently completed a year-long project of putting together the industry's first fully pictorial "4-Sport Hall of Fame Rookie Cards Guide". I believe, in the future, this guide will be the "go to" reference for anyone looking to start or expand upon a Baseball/Football/Basketball/Hockey Hall of Fame Rookie Cards collection.

The guide has been designed in full color with approximately 350 full-size pages (8 1/2" X 11"). There are four major sections to the guide. The first will cover Rookie Cards of every single member of the Baseball Hall of Fame (currently 310). The second section will cover Rookie Cards of every Football Hall of Fame member (currently 295). The third section will address Rookie Cards of every Basketball Hall of Famer (currently 339) and the fourth section will cover Rookie Cards of every Hockey Hall of Famer (currently 380). In total, there will be over 1,300 Rookie Cards pictured in the guide. Price ranges for every card listed will also be included. In addition, an appendix at the back of the guide will include "Top 25 All-Time Rookie Cards" lists for each of the four major sports.

Providing more detailed information, each section consists of four cards to a page (in alphabetical order by last name) and includes HOF'er name, year and make of rookie card, type of HOF membership (i.e.-Player, Manager, Contributor, etc.) and a price range estimate for each rookie card. Please see below photos for images of the front and back covers of the guide along with sample pages from each section.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE UPDATING THE INFORMATION IN THE GUIDE ON AN ANNUAL BASIS EVERY SUMMER SO THAT NEW HALL OF FAME ELECTEES IN ALL FOUR SPORTS WILL BE INCLUDED. THESE UPDATES WILL APPEAR AT THE BACK OF EACH SECTION IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.

While it would have been great to produce this guide in a printed version, the cost for doing so was prohibitive and, in this day and age of hand-held devices and modern technology, a more practical format for me to offer this resource is via electronic transmission as a PDF file. Also included with your purchase will be two smaller PDF files picturing the front and back covers of the guide. In this manner, collectors, can print out a complete copy of the guide if they so choose or easily access all of the information via hand-held devices while at card shows, flea markets, etc. without toting a five pound book around with them.

I am offering a special price point of $11.95 to all Net 54 members who wish to purchase a copy of the guide. Your cost includes my annual updated version to be sent out during the summer each year, just send me a request via e-mail or Private Message through Net 54. I would prefer payment via paypal to: vguerrerobb@yahoo.com and upon receipt of your payment, I will e-mail you the PDF version of the guide, just send me your preferred e-mail address to use. Please e-mail or PM me if you have any other questions and thank you in advance for your interest in my project.

bcbgcbrcb
09-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Several copies already sold, anyone else interested?

bcbgcbrcb
09-17-2015, 06:46 PM
A few more copies sold, anyone else like one?

bcbgcbrcb
09-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Thank you to all who purchased copies, I hope that you liked the effort.

Last call, anyone else?

familytoad
09-26-2015, 09:46 PM
Phil,
This looks nice...I'll take one....PayPal coming!