PDA

View Full Version : ? about T206 Cobb prices SMR

jcmtiger
09-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Are SMR prices of Cobb T206 cards low or high in their price guide? Also if graded by SGC do they drop that much? And where else can I see realized prices?

Thanks Joe

Jobu
09-09-2015, 02:58 PM
The PSA-SGC debate happens a lot on this board, I won't delve into that one.

I don't look at SMR as I think it can be inaccurate. The free sources I use for price info, in no particular order, are:

1) Ebay (search the card and then check the completed listings box on the left)

2) www.pricerealized.com (free without a user name going back 18 months, free for 36 months if you create a log in)

3) www.cardtarget.com (free, though doesn't have the most recent sales - a nice way to look at older Ebay data)

4) Google (search the card, grade if necessary, and add the word auction)

5) Search the appropriate BST section on Net54 (often not much use because people tend to delete prices when an item sells)

VCP does a nice job of providing a price history but isn't a free service.

jcmtiger
09-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Thanks Bryan, will check those sites.

Joe

Donscards
09-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Are SMR prices of Cobb T206 cards low or high in their price guide? Also if graded by SGC do they drop that much? And where else can I see realized prices?

Thanks Joe

I feel the smr is low on t206 Cobbs. I usually pay close to the smr to buy Cobbs if not over smr. PSA does bring a higher price on Cobb than Sgc but I buy both. Good luck.

Joshchisox08
09-09-2015, 05:28 PM

Thanks Joe

I wish those prices were accurate.

All those Cobbies are easily under $500 and the Green is only $600 for PSA 1s

I'd be happier than a pig in poo :cool:

CW
09-09-2015, 09:01 PM
I only read SMR for the Pete Putman articles.