PDA

View Full Version : Puig Autograph

stu060283
09-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi all, I've been offered this Yasiel Puig autographed batting glove. It comes with a COA from Global Authentics (which I know doesn't mean much anymore). Any thoughts on the auto as the price I've been offered makes me suspicious that its probably a fake. Any thoughts would be most welcome

djson1
09-08-2015, 10:48 AM
If it were me...I'd stay away.
GAI cert plus cheap price plus suspicions= no sale for me

stu060283
09-10-2015, 10:47 AM
That was my worry, he dropped his price €60 as soon as i made contact.

Taxman
09-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Has GAI even been in business since Puig started playing?

Ryan1125
09-16-2015, 01:16 PM
Awful forgery, try googling "Puig" and "Global Authentics"

Fuddjcal
09-21-2015, 10:38 AM
why in the world would anyone want autograph from this overrated confirmed idiot? Why are there so many PIG forgeries? because people are DOPES

djson1
09-22-2015, 10:55 AM
why in the world would anyone want autograph from this overrated confirmed idiot? Why are there so many PIG forgeries? because people are DOPES

I think the forgeries were mostly from his first year as he really came in with a bang and much media flare. He did look promising through his first two years.

Fuddjcal
09-22-2015, 11:14 AM
not really. After Wainwright hit him in the playoffs to back him off the plate 2 years ago (Which the Dodgers NEVER do) the puss looked like Steve Garvey going after the outside pitches. He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. he kept chasing and chasing and chasing to laughable levels. They finally had to bench his ass in the playoffs. NEWSFLASH: HE is is BUM. The fakes are putrid and he rarely signs in person or in the clubhouse. Not only a bum, but a confirmed jackass.

He doesn't learn from his mistakes and he never makes an adjustment. he doesn't listen to his teammates, comes late to the park and is a general ass wipe....gee can I get your autograph? EFFIN STUPID. Anymore questions?:D