PDA

View Full Version : This month SGC Special...

xplainer
09-05-2015, 03:25 PM
This month, SGC has a pretty good special. Any T card is $8.00 per card, 10 Business Day turnaround. Value limit is $250 per card. No minimum number of cards.

I have sent in a batch and probably do another later in the month.

I am not connected to SGC in anyway, but just sharing with the collecting community. :D

-Jimmy

Joshchisox08
09-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Hey Jimmy are you willing to send in cards for people ?

x2drich2000
09-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Josh, just send them in yourself. SGC doesn't have a minimum and doesn't require a membership. By the time you spend the money and time sending them to someone else, you could have just sent them to SGC and got the cards back already. I only wish the special was E cards rather than The cards.

DJ

Joshchisox08
09-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Josh, just send them in yourself. SGC doesn't have a minimum and doesn't require a membership. By the time you spend the money and time sending them to someone else, you could have just sent them to SGC and got the cards back already. I only wish the special was E cards rather than The cards.

DJ

Didn't realize SGC didn't require a membership thanks !!!

MikeGarcia
09-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Didn't realize SGC didn't require a membership thanks !!!

.. " I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would accept someone like me as a member." --- Groucho

Jobu
09-05-2015, 09:33 PM
I am new to submitting cards, but it appears that PSA also has a non-member option:

http://www.psacard.com/Services/CardsPacksTickets#cards

vthobby
09-05-2015, 10:35 PM
The prices for non members looks the exact same as for PSA members?!?!?! Maybe you can't access the monthly specials if you are not a member.

Some folks (including me) thought you needed to be a PSA member to submit but apparently not!

Mike

glchen
09-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Right, anyone can submit to PSA, but you need a membership to use their monthly specials.

xplainer
09-06-2015, 06:51 PM
I am new to submitting cards, but it appears that PSA also has a non-member option:

http://www.psacard.com/Services/CardsPacksTickets#cards

Exactly. PSA specials require membership - SGC does not. Anyone can submit to SGC without membership. They don't have one.

That is why this month has a great special for T card collectors. $8 a card with 10 BD turn around is a pretty good deal.

And PSA resales are a little more, but not worth the 30-60 BD wait. (IMHO)

Just sharing.

-Jimmy