PDA

View Full Version : Reproduction Louisville Slugger H&B Model Bats

filmmaker
09-02-2015, 06:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy reproduction model bats of lesser common players. I would like to buy 10-20 of the same bat. Any leads on where to get them would be great. I am looking for signature model bats from a player from 1950s-60's.

Thanks

Bigdaddy
09-02-2015, 08:34 PM
I had a friend who ordered several different models for signings that he did with various players. He had to get a letter from the player giving him permission to order the bats from LS.

That was ~ 20 years ago so you might want to give LS a call and see if that is still the procedure.

filmmaker
09-03-2015, 07:42 AM
That is helpful. Thanks. Hopefully it may still be like that, if so, I think it can be done. Thanks again

ALR-bishop
09-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Hillereich and Bradsby recently sold it's Louisville Slugger brand to Wilson. They still operate the Louisville Slugger museum and bat factory, including their retail store. They still make bats for the public but you would need to contact them if you are looking to put someone else's names on the bats. They sold their player contacts and brand names for most purposes to Wilson