PDA

View Full Version : mikus_jarvy4j on eBay

Eric72
08-12-2015, 06:25 PM
My one and only experience with this seller was overwhelmingly negative. His item description was inaccurate and deceptive. His response to my private message was arrogant.

I have already left negative feedback, and am posting here so nobody else gets ripped off by this eBay seller.

Best regards,

Eric

Peter_Spaeth
08-12-2015, 06:29 PM
My one and only experience with this seller was overwhelmingly negative. His item description was inaccurate and deceptive. His response to my private message was arrogant.

I have already left negative feedback, and am posting here so nobody else gets ripped off by this eBay seller.

Best regards,

Eric

Why don't you seek to return if the item was not as described?

Eric72
08-13-2015, 06:07 PM
Why don't you seek to return if the item was not as described?

Because it was fairly inexpensive. The three item lot was roughly $50, after shipping. Sending the items back would have cost me about $15, after packaging, signature confirmation, etc.

Additionally, the crux of the issue was the seller's definition of Near Mint. I consider any item with creases to be less than near mint. He disagreed in the response sent to me. Said response was also very arrogant, in my opinion. He closed with an invitation to leave negative feedback...so I did.

Going through eBay and their Item Not As Described forced return, initiating a charge-back through my credit card, etc. takes time. In my opinion, the time I would have spent doing this is far more valuable than taking a small loss.

I gave him negative feedback, started the thread here, and moved on.

Thanks for your reply, Pete. I truly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Eric

Peter_Spaeth
08-14-2015, 06:40 PM
I would have returned it as a matter of principle, but you are a bigger man than I.

tiger8mush
08-15-2015, 01:26 PM

Best regards,

Eric

Thanks for the heads up Eric. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.