PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Investors

frankbmd
08-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Today I am submitting a business plan to my local bank for a new restaurant

"Ye Olde Cardboard Diner"

where nothing is fresh

In addition to our fixed menu featuring the soon to be famous "Cardboard Sandwich", we will be offering an array of tantalizing daily specials

On Monday - The Cardboard Sriracha Burrito

On Tuesday - The Open Face Cardboard Au Gratin

On Wednesday - The Cardboard Slab Wrap

On Thursday - The Flat Rate Cardboard Box Lunch

On Friday - Cardboard Au Jus with Styrofoam Peanuts

On Saturday (for team collectors) - The Cardboard Club Sandwich

On Sunday - The All You Can Eat Cardboard Buffet

and every day you can feed your sweet tooth with our patented

"Hot Fudge Sundae served in a Bubble Wrap Half Shell"

jcc6252
08-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Frank, my day is already better, you are one of a kind!

bigtrain
08-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Not sure where you want to locate but there is
a lot of competition in my area with restaurants
serving food that tastes like cardboard.

frankbmd
08-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Not sure where you want to locate but there is
a lot of competition in my area with restaurants
serving food that tastes like cardboard.

Tom,

Thanks, I will put you on the list for the Scotch Plains franchise.;)

vthobby
08-10-2015, 08:06 AM
FRANK,

Very cool,

I've asked around and have 2 chefs for you:

#1 Dusty "Baker" and
#2 Dennis "Cook"

and I have one more item for your dessert menu:

The Daryl "Strawberry Pie" Traynor Surprise!

:)

Peace, Mike

btcarfagno
08-10-2015, 08:07 AM
I have a wonderful recipe that consists of ingredients that are only black and white in color...with just a hint of yellow in there. Then I serve half of it on a plate along with half of the next order I prepare.

I call it "The Freak".

Tom C

08-10-2015, 08:42 AM
On Friday - Cardboard Au Jus with Styrofoam Peanuts

The environmentally conscious may request corn starch peanuts for a small BP. :D

egri
08-10-2015, 08:44 AM
Put me down for the Rhode Island franchise. I've already hired famed dessert chef "Cookie" Lavagetto. And I'm working on getting horse meat chef extraordinaire Lou "Iron Horse" Gehrig to come out of retirement.

pawpawdiv9
08-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Frank. i heard your sandwiches are trimmed. and wheres the 'soak or not to soak' beverages.

sycks22
08-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Is there a gluten free option?

Sean1125
08-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Great to see you at the national, Frank. Glad to see you are as awesome as ever.

Sean

Brian Van Horn
08-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Does the cardboard have salt on it or is this one of those all natural taste restaurants?

grainsley
08-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Hold the tomato makes it a variation.........

Paul S
08-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Monday through Thursday Early Bird Special. (Must be seated before naptime, 3:30pm EST) - Monsanto Floridian Front-Nine Cheese-Spread T206 Cardboard Fiesta (Taking penalties not included, nor 'Smiling Titleists' from gator terrines}.

ullmandds
08-10-2015, 11:21 AM
i have a few patients who have told me about a "cardboard" camp they send their kids to during the summers where they learn to make all kinds of cool stuff out of cardboard.

Perhaps the workforce can come from here?

Paul S
08-10-2015, 11:35 AM
i have a few patients who have told me about a "cardboard" camp they send their kids to during the summers where they learn to make all kinds of cool stuff out of cardboard.

Perhaps the workforce can come from here?

If only cardboard was made from hemp:eek:

Bocabirdman
08-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Of course, in the overly politically correct "No Smoking" landscape, the Monster menu would have to be eliminated.

Den*nis O*Brien
08-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Frank, If you go ahead and open restaurants in Sofa Springs Wi. or Bendover Wi. I would be honored to submit my resume' & application for either the maitre d' or car valet positions. I might get tipped in baseball cards !

Den*nis

Joshwesley
08-10-2015, 11:52 AM
How about a COBB salad?

Paul S
08-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Of course, in the overly politically correct "No Smoking" landscape, the Monster menu would have to be eliminated.

That's why I'm coming down to your place and 'crashing' for an indeterminate amount of time:eek: Frank will provide the grub;):D

Bocabirdman
08-10-2015, 11:58 AM
That's why I'm coming down to your place and 'crashing' for an indeterminate amount of time:eek: Frank will provide the grub;):D

Come ahead if you think you can hang with the Big Dawgs....:D

mybuddyinc
08-10-2015, 12:00 PM
How about a COBB salad?

Good one !!!!!!!! :D

Also all sandwiches can be made with either Doc "White" or Zach "Wheat" bread.

Tuesday Night fish fries will be of Sweet Carp-eral.

On special high end occasions meals will be served on "Lenox" china.

Fun, Fun, Scott :rolleyes:

Runscott
08-10-2015, 12:02 PM
I have a wonderful recipe that consists of ingredients that are only black and white in color...with just a hint of yellow in there. Then I serve half of it on a plate along with half of the next order I prepare.

I call it "The Freak".

Tom C

I like this idea. My dish is a rainbow trout with a partial second head. It is served on a plate that is orange but was supposed to be red. If you turn it over it has bits and pieces of other fish.

Bocabirdman
08-10-2015, 12:09 PM
I like this idea. My dish is a rainbow trout with a partial second head. It is served on a plate that is orange but was supposed to be red. If you turn it over it has bits and pieces of other fish. You have to make sure that it is not "skinned".

Runscott
08-10-2015, 12:16 PM
You have to make sure that it is not "skinned".

For $5 extra you get pieces of parchment paper stuck to it.

Paul S
08-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Come ahead if you think you can hang with the Big Dawgs....:D

I just might, Mistah! From what is currently understood, it's quicker for me to get to Cuba from Boca than it is from mid-Long Island and across the George Washington Bridge:cool:

Bocabirdman
08-10-2015, 12:30 PM
I just might, Mistah! From what is currently understood, it's quicker for me to get to Cuba from Boca than it is from mid-Long Island and across the George Washington Bridge:cool:

If you really want to be adventurous , how about going to Philly during Pope Week?:eek::D

mrvster
08-10-2015, 01:44 PM
location.............location................locat ion!!!!;):D

Paul S
08-10-2015, 01:56 PM
If you really want to be adventurous , how about going to Philly during Pope Week?:eek::D

Wha?!?! Onward to Phiily after a papal (not paypal) visit on the capetails from Manhattan?:eek: ? Nah, even that would be beyond my personal Mileage vs Timespeed record...although...

DHogan
08-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Yumm, food made out of cardboard. Reminds me of the food in the chow hall in the navy.

jiw98
08-10-2015, 07:12 PM
You could decorate the tables with a vase and a single Pete "Rose".:D

Bocabirdman
08-11-2015, 04:00 AM
You could decorate the tables with a vase and a single Pete "Rose".:D

As long as the table is nowhere near the Hall

Paul S
08-11-2015, 10:55 AM
As long as the table is nowhere near the Hall

If you have a washer and dryer combo on the premises - and can drive during evening hours without night vision goggles - I'm in! Will be bearing postwar vintage gifts.

WhenItWasAHobby
08-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Do the cardboard items on the menu that are cut with a knife come with all the trimmings? :confused: