PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kershaw

Sean
07-23-2015, 06:39 PM
If anyone is interested, Clayton Kershaw is pitching a perfect game through six innings. The game is live on the MLB channel.

timber63401
07-23-2015, 06:58 PM
Jinx :)

Paul S
07-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Jinx :)

LOL, Mets broadcasters were already calling a perfect game at the end of the first.

brass_rat
07-24-2015, 07:11 PM
I went to the game last night specifically to see the Kershaw/Colon matchup...(which is why I didn't go to the bar to hang out with Al and LOTG)...

After the 6th inning, I seriously thought that I was going to see a perfect game. Kershaw's stuff was even more electric than normal, and his mistake was giving Granderson a hittable pitch on an 0-2 count. Still, simply amazing.

Here's a couple of (re-sized) photos that I took at the game...including when Pederson (in my opinion) faked a HBP.

Cheers,
Steve

CharleyBrown
07-24-2015, 07:19 PM
Steve, Awesome pictures!

Kershaw is simply incredible.. a joy to watch pitch, and he's great to fans. He's got a great head on his shoulder, making him easy to root for.

Looks like you had great seats. In which section were you sitting?

brass_rat
07-24-2015, 07:36 PM
Thanks, Shaun! I was sitting in section 114, second row, conveniently right behind the photographer's well. I grabbed the ticket off StubHub that morning, knowing I wanted a good seat to see Kershaw from the first base side. (I was playing chicken with the price, knowing it would drop but that I'd be sad if it sold...) It worked out for me. :D

CharleyBrown
07-24-2015, 08:21 PM
I'd say it worked out quite well!

Leon
07-27-2015, 09:04 AM
Playing chicken often times doesn't work out. Congrats on a memorable event.

Thanks, Shaun! I was sitting in section 114, second row, conveniently right behind the photographer's well. I grabbed the ticket off StubHub that morning, knowing I wanted a good seat to see Kershaw from the first base side. (I was playing chicken with the price, knowing it would drop but that I'd be sad if it sold...) It worked out for me. :D

brass_rat
07-27-2015, 08:14 PM
Thanks, and true, but that's part of the fun -- when the worst-case scenario is just sitting in a less optimal seat, I'll take my chances. :)

Side note, I learned the hard way one time that StubHub stops selling tickets (for instant download) two hours prior to game time...I forgot to check the clock. :eek:

Cheers,
Steve