PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with ebay seller lewisvintagecollectibles?

vintagebaseballcardguy
07-20-2015, 07:13 PM
This seller has some nice looking photos that he claims are Type 1...some PSA, some not. He has sold what appear to be some nice Type 1s. The photos look pretty good. I am just naturally wary. :confused:

Lordstan
07-20-2015, 07:22 PM
He is a member here. His photos appear to be what he says they are.
I have never done business with him, but know of others who have and have said good things.

vintagebaseballcardguy
07-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Mark, thanks for the feedback.

sporteq
07-20-2015, 08:30 PM
I've traded and bought a few photos from Kevin. He's very nice and easy to work with.

Okay Kevin, where's my $5 j/k

Albert

JoeyFarino
07-20-2015, 08:38 PM
This seller has some nice looking photos that he claims are Type 1...some PSA, some not. He has sold what appear to be some nice Type 1s. The photos look pretty good. I am just naturally wary. :confused:

Ya hes a good dude and has some great stuff!

vintagebaseballcardguy
07-20-2015, 09:04 PM
Good to know another reputable source. There is one other I wondered if you all had any experience with: 22bulldogs. Thanks, guys.

JoeyFarino
07-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Good to know another reputable source. There is one other I wondered if you all had any experience with: 22bulldogs. Thanks, guys.

Yes very nice guy and has good prices

kevlewis
07-21-2015, 12:28 AM
Thanks everyone for the great feedback it's definitely appreciated!

Al- your funds will now be sent via paypal! Lol

Robert- Thanks for the enquiry. I have been buying and selling for a few years now but have been in the hobby since the 80's. I give a 100% money back guarantee that my photos are what they claim to be. Not to mention Im always a email away if you need help with a photo. Feel free to contact me or make me a offer on anything. Thanks for your interest.

Oh FYI 22Bulldogs is also a good guy. We have done business multiple times too. Thanks

vintagebaseballcardguy
07-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the great feedback it's definitely appreciated!

Al- your funds will now be sent via paypal! Lol

Robert- Thanks for the enquiry. I have been buying and selling for a few years now but have been in the hobby since the 80's. I give a 100% money back guarantee that my photos are what they claim to be. Not to mention Im always a email away if you need help with a photo. Feel free to contact me or make me a offer on anything. Thanks for your interest.

Oh FYI 22Bulldogs is also a good guy. We have done business multiple times too. Thanks

Thanks for the info, Kevin.