PDA

View Full Version : Question about a dealer at the National......

whitehse
07-07-2015, 07:47 PM
I have been to at least ten National shows and every time I go (at least in the Chicago show) there is an exhibitor at the front who has a huge bobble head display. For the life of me I cannot remember that dealers name even if I look through the list of dealers on the National web site. Does anyone remember who this dealer is?

I did see that the National Bobble Head Hall of Fame will be at the show but I am certain that this is not the dealer I am looking for. Thanks for any help you can provide.

perezfan
07-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Inside the Park Collectibles. Lou and John are always there, and I assume this show will be no different.

Lou checks the board here periodically, so perhaps he will come on and answer in person. Great outfit with tons of neat stuff at fair prices. I just don't envy them having to pack and transport all that fragile stuff :eek:

whitehse
07-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Thank you so much for the information. I knew the dealer was a long time hobby person and not the "new" Bobble Head Hall of Fame. I just remember marveling at his display each time I walked by.

Again, Thank you so much.