PDA

View Full Version : The Last 2 National Corporate Passes to be given- Need 2 volunteers!!

Leon
07-01-2015, 07:45 AM
I have 2 Corporate Passes left from what was given to our forum for supporting the National with the (usually) Annual Net54Baseball Dinner at the National.

To recap, they will get the owner in from Monday - Sunday and the latest entry time is when dealers get in. (not bad) I was told these are better than dealer passes by Mike Ber.kus. He mentioned if you go Monday, you will probably get to see workers working, not much else.

All of the National passes that have been given out on Net54baseball will be at Will Call at the National, under Net54baseball, and your name will be on a list I will give them. Say Net54baseball and your name and you got it. You will need to show ID and they will give you your badge.

For these 2 passes I am looking for 2 volunteers as I had last time to help at the Net54baseball Dinner BEFORE the dinner on Friday night of the National. I think we will start it around 7pm so the 2 volunteers will need to give me their time from 6:15 - 8:30pm...I get those 2.25 hours of your time to help with the registration sign in folks coming into the room and whatever else I need for the banquet for those 2.25 hours...(I don't think I will need you that long but that is what I want blocked off for each of these passes). There will be tables outside of the room at the banquet and you will be handing out drink tickets (you need to be 21 but if there is a younger person we can work around you with the other volunteer) upon entry. They will sign in and also get name tags as usual. And as last time there will be a non mandatory $5 donation of which 100% of the proceeds (and maybe more) will go to animal rescues in Texas. I wish I had millions for the cause but every penny counts for those great folks saving our animals.

I would like the requests to be sent to my email, leon@net54baseball.com , and they should be from folks who either might not make it if it weren't for a free pass to get in or have some serious difficulties. I will make the decision on them and just do the best I can. I try to pick folks who really need and or deserve it the most. If you are a great member here that gets taken into account obviously. And lastly if you have gotten one of these volunteer passes before I would like to offer them to others first. If there are any not given then we can look at past recipients. I will update the thread when they are given out. I will wait a few days or more to make a decision. You can post in this thread but I will only consider requests to my email. I will acknowledge the request when it comes in so if I don't acknowledge the request I didn't get it....looking forward to the National very much (and a thread for Dinner RSVP attendance will be started in about a week)....

thanks all

Leon
07-02-2015, 06:26 AM
A friendly bump to the top...

Jantz
07-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Email sent

Jantz

Leon
07-04-2015, 09:22 AM
This will be my last bumping of this thread. If you have a real financial hardship and this would help immeasurably, let me know. I will let all of the folks know on Monday, privately, who have emailed or PM'd. Thanks