PDA

View Full Version : Clean Sweep Auctions?

jimjim
06-19-2015, 04:47 AM
Any experience with this company? Especially autographs. Thanks.

tazdmb
06-19-2015, 06:37 AM
Autographs are legit, but a small few of their items have been accused of been stolen from collections.

Klrdds
06-19-2015, 10:55 AM
Have dealt with them for years as a buyer of cards and autographs with no problems at all.

theshleps
06-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Good folks, very honest. They have JSA screena ll their stuff and return to consigners any they do not like.

djson1
06-19-2015, 11:55 AM
One thing to remember is that they don't accept c/c, paypal, or credit card checks.

travrosty
06-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Autographs are legit, but a small few of their items have been accused of been stolen from collections.

i thought you had to display your name if you are going to make accusations.

Runscott
06-25-2015, 08:59 AM
A pleasure to deal with.

Leon
06-25-2015, 11:59 AM
i thought you had to display your name if you are going to make accusations.

Had he (himself) accused them he would have to have this full name there. He didn't. If Steve Verkman asks me who it is I will tell him. Otherwise, I don't see it being this members opinion and him having to have his full name by his post.

travrosty
06-25-2015, 11:35 PM
repeating accusations others may or may not have made is just a way to get around not making the accusations himself. just because he heard others had accusations doesnt mean it is true. he should provide a link to the accusations, otherwise its his opinion that others have made accusations. he should have to prove the accusations were actually made or else put his name on his post.

in other words, if someone comes on here and asks about abcxyz auctions, i could say "well i heard others say that they had stolen stuff." Then i wouldnt have to put my name on the post? can you see where this would be a problem? no proof, just hearsay. thats the whole idea around putting your name on your post.