PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Market

bobfreedman
06-11-2015, 12:14 PM
At Collectibles Central we are proud to present our newest venture into the world of collecting, Collector's Marketplace. Collector's Marketplace is our brand new online store which acts as a portal to bring vendors and collectors together.
It seeks to pool the best items from the best vendors, nationwide, so that you as a collector have the widest selection of collectibles possible at your fingertips. Collector's Marketplace makes your shopping experience easy through user-friendly functionality and search capabilities.

Full Mobile Capabilities
You can search and buy on-the-go from any smart phone or tablet device.

One Stop Shop
Instead of searching through store after store, Collector's Marketplace is designed so that you only need to come to one place to have access to a world of memorabilia that you can purchase all within one site.

We Are Growing
We already have a wide selection of items available for sale, but over time our inventory will grow in size and variety so stay posted for the addition of new collectibles.

Tailored for Collectors
We understand the collecting hobby so we have meticulously designed Collector's Marketplace to make searching for collectibles easy and we are excited to finally share it with you.

Register Now, It's Free!
Take a look and register as we will be running specials periodically throughout the year. (If you are already registered at Collectibles Central, you will not need to register again.)

Sean1125
06-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Main website:
http://collectiblescentral.com/

Marketplace:
http://collectiblescentral.com/catalog/_

http://collectiblescentral.com/NewUserRegistration.aspx

Current auctions in the industry:
http://collectiblescentral.com/CurrentAuctions.aspx

Jacker_ Cracks
06-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Looks like a great site. Just registered. Thanks!

conor912
06-11-2015, 03:36 PM
If I am watching items in multiple auctions, will this consolidate them into one "master" watch list? I didn't see anything like that, but didn't look too hard either. That would be the biggest win for me.

Also, there needs to be a way to sort cards in the Marketplace by era....and a "next page" button at the bottom of the screen - currently when you get to the bottom you have to scroll back to the top to move on.

bobfreedman
06-11-2015, 03:55 PM
If I am watching items in multiple auctions, will this consolidate them into one "master" watch list? I didn't see anything like that, but didn't look too hard either. That would be the biggest win for me.

Also, there needs to be a way to sort cards in the Marketplace by era....and a "next page" button at the bottom of the screen - currently when you get to the bottom you have to scroll back to the top to move on.

Conor, go to the MyAccount page and once registered, select Manage Website passwords, and any company that uses our software you can supply your User Name and PW for and then you will be able to see an aggregated MyAccount Page of all the auctions you are bidding on

We are working on the design and flow of the site so we will look at all suggestions. Thanks

conor912
06-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Conor, go to the MyAccount page and once registered, select Manage Website passwords, and any company that uses our software you can supply your User Name and PW for and then you will be able to see an aggregated MyAccount Page of all the auctions you are bidding on

We are working on the design and flow of the site so we will look at all suggestions. Thanks

Thanks....I did it and it worked, though, as you said, it's just the auctions I am actually bidding on. Do you plan to add aggregation of watch lists too?

bobfreedman
06-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Thanks....I did it and it worked, though, as you said, it's just the auctions I am actually bidding on. Do you plan to add aggregation of watch lists too?

We had not thought of it but that can be a future enhancement, thanks!

conor912
06-11-2015, 04:46 PM
We had not thought of it but that can be a future enhancement, thanks!

Great. Please let me know of you do. That's something I would use all the time.

bobfreedman
06-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Periodically we will be announcing when a new customer's inventory gets added to Collectors Market and today we are very happy to announce that Lou Criscione and John Trince from Inside the Park Collectibles inventory is now part of the Collectors market.
We will be running specials very soon as we start to add more inventory which we will be adding daily. Thanks for all your support and patronage.

Bob Freedman
bob@simpleauctionsite.com

perezfan
06-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi Bob... Awesome site!

What's the quickest way to get to the newly listed ITPC items? Just trying to learn the most efficient way to navigate.

Thanks!

bobfreedman
06-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi Bob... Awesome site!

What's the quickest way to get to the newly listed ITPC items? Just trying to learn the most efficient way to navigate.

Thanks!

Hi Mark, there is none currently but we have added it to our list of 1000 things to do :)