PDA

View Full Version : Scammer and stolen item-Gretzky RC

ezez420
06-06-2015, 12:56 AM
I was doing a part trade/payment with an ebayer. The eBayer's name was timmur1 and there address is near Chicago. I knew there was a risk initially which is part of the game. If any of you see the following card and Stan Musial picture for sale in future on here, eBay or other Boards please LMK. As it was stolen.

The scam pretty much involves the other person sending a paid fedex envelope with an empty hard case inside and nothing inside. What was also strange was that the person sent it to the wrong address purposely. The person does not really reside at the address I sent items but goes and intercepts mail before.

chaddurbin
06-06-2015, 09:51 PM
ugh this timmur3? the guy with 0 feedback?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/timmur3/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

did he offer you a ruth signed baseball in exchange? why are you doing blind trades on ebay with a zero feedback account??? he's registered in canada for god's sake...

Huysmans
06-07-2015, 08:15 AM
ugh this timmur3? the guy with 0 feedback?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/timmur3/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

did he offer you a ruth signed baseball in exchange? why are you doing blind trades on ebay with a zero feedback account??? he's registered in canada for god's sake...

Uhh I'm just wondering why being "registered in Canada" is apparently a red flag?
You do realize that we're your neighbors right? And not some distant foreign third-world country. The traditional stereotypes we're subjected to are insulting....
So now to calm myself from this slight, I'm going to have to leave my igloo for a walk in the snow, chug some maple syrup, and think "aboot" a way to apologize for this rant, all while cranking some RUSH..... eh?

chaddurbin
06-07-2015, 09:40 AM
you missed the point. he's registered in canada but wants package ship to chicago.

ezez420
06-07-2015, 05:55 PM
No my bad. It was timmur1. I corrected. Sorry.

ThoseBackPages
06-08-2015, 05:24 PM
that is horrible :(

steve B
06-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Uhh I'm just wondering why being "registered in Canada" is apparently a red flag?
You do realize that we're your neighbors right? And not some distant foreign third-world country. The traditional stereotypes we're subjected to are insulting....
So now to calm myself from this slight, I'm going to have to leave my igloo for a walk in the snow, chug some maple syrup, and think "aboot" a way to apologize for this rant, all while cranking some RUSH..... eh?

Hey now......I like Rush too, and have been known to chug some maple syrup. But I'm from Connecticut/Massachusetts. :D

Steve B

ezez420
07-28-2015, 07:55 PM
If you see these stolen items at the National alert police. They are reported stolen. Thief is from Chicago Vicinity that is known for writing bad checks and scamming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD