PDA

View Full Version : H and B Bat People

Laxcat
06-01-2015, 08:48 AM
I've posted these on the postwar forum and after some internet digging and talking with guys on the postwar forum I believe these to be some sort of H and B premium or the likes. Have any of you seen these? I believe them to be from 66 or 67 and I think that they all used H and B. Any help would be great.

Leon
06-01-2015, 12:28 PM
What kind of card stock are they? What are the dimensions and is there anything on the backs? ....

Laxcat
06-01-2015, 03:34 PM
What kind of card stock are they? What are the dimensions and is there anything on the backs? ....

They measure 2x7.5 The stock is in between printing paper and regular stock. They are blank backed. Any help would be awesome. I have one of each that I have posted in the postwar forum.

murphusa
06-01-2015, 04:27 PM
H&B along with every other company put their name on things

Leon
06-01-2015, 04:50 PM
With those dimensions, unlike almost any card I am aware of, I would venture a guess they were cut from some kind of ad piece.

Laxcat
06-01-2015, 05:22 PM
With those dimensions, unlike almost any card I am aware of, I would venture a guess they were cut from some kind of ad piece.

That's what I thought at first. They are all perfectly the same size. Even the few ratty doubles that I have are the same size. If they were from a magazine or an ad, I have never in my 20 years looking, or my father's 30+ years looking, seen anything like them.