PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Mays signed bat, Americana Memorabilia COA

r2678
05-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Local retired dealer is moving and is trying to raise cash. He has offered me a signed Mays bat. numbered to 500. He said it has an Americana Memorabilia COA signed by Barry Dillard. I did a google search but couldn't find anything on it. He said it was from a shop at home type of television program. I'm going to look at it in a couple of days but would like some knowledge before I go. Is anyone familiar with this product? Thanks.

r2678
05-23-2015, 03:07 PM
The COA is from Americana Memorabilia, Inc. Mt. Laurel, NJ, signed by Barry Didinskyy. I talked to the owner and his story sounds ok, Was just wondering if anyone was familiar with this promo. Thanks

Duluth Eskimo
05-23-2015, 08:51 PM
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. It doesn't matter who's name is on a COA

Plinvestments
05-23-2015, 10:56 PM
The COA is from Americana Memorabilia, Inc. Mt. Laurel, NJ, signed by Barry Didinskyy. I talked to the owner and his story sounds ok, Was just wondering if anyone was familiar with this promo. Thanks

I believe Barry is the ex-brother in law of Ken Goldin and used to work for Scoreboard. I remember Barry and Ken doing some home shopping shows together.