PDA

View Full Version : Did i miss something?

EvilKing00
05-21-2015, 07:14 PM
Just saw this card ended over $80 - http://m.ebay.com/itm/141667726077?nav=WATCHING_ENDED

I love t205's but seems high. Seller didnt put back info maybe could be a reason. Maybe buyer emailed and told it was a drum? Lol

Leon
05-21-2015, 08:33 PM
Just saw this card ended over $80 - http://m.ebay.com/itm/141667726077?nav=WATCHING_ENDED

I love t205's but seems high. Seller didnt put back info maybe could be a reason. Maybe buyer emailed and told it was a drum? Lol

Was it because it has the buyback aspect going for it?

Joshchisox08
05-22-2015, 04:46 AM
Was it because it has the buyback aspect going for it?

Didn't even look at the card yet. Just trying to play the other side from my personal stance.

If someone had a buy back it wouldn't appeal to me. It would be an inconvenience if I received a card and had to ship it back. Though PayPal shipping labels have made this much less of an inconvenience it wouldn't be enough of an incentive for me to do that.

I've seen plenty of t205's go pretty cheap and they were graded HOF'ers for about $30 low grade but still. Wonder what card this is ? Can't click on this at work so idk. But no back info already makes me leery.

EvilKing00
05-22-2015, 05:16 AM
Josh - its a john miller in poor shape

leon - Those buy backs have no premium value

I just don't get it - I also have never seen a buy back with a rare back - BUT maybe the buyer found out this one had one

bn2cardz
05-22-2015, 06:50 AM
I, too, would have to believe there is something on the back. It is probably one of the harder D/B middle initials possibly a Piedmont 42 with the D over B.

The other thought I had was that someone has a JD Miller collection and the buyback did add the premium. Yet for this theory two people would have to really want it.

EvilKing00
05-22-2015, 02:04 PM
I, too, would have to believe there is something on the back. It is probably one of the harder D/B middle initials possibly a Piedmont 42 with the D over B.

The other thought I had was that someone has a JD Miller collection and the buyback did add the premium. Yet for this theory two people would have to really want it.

even a harder D/B middle initials or a Piedmont 42 back or both to me just dosnt explain it. :confused:

Econteachert205
05-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Yeah... Not sure on this one, other than what has been said. Maybe a new hoarder?