PDA

View Full Version : Cards that are hard for you to find, but shouldn't be

edjs
05-14-2015, 12:18 PM
I was just going through my T206 Backs checklist, and realized I STILL have yet to find a Sweet Cap 150 Factory 30. It is not that I don't see them, I see them all the time. It always seems that the ones I find are either in a condition that I don't want, or the price seems too high for me for that particular card, or that the card that is of a player I already have and don't want another. Heck, I've had an easier time finding a Red Hindu! So anyone else, what is your so called "white whale" of commonly available cards?

Sean
05-14-2015, 12:33 PM
I've been looking for 2 1/2 years for a Merkle Portrait with a Sovereign 150 back. I know that it isn't common, but I've seen a couple Merkle / Uzits and Piedmont 42s in that time (throwing pose), but not the Sov 150.

I did see one a few months ago, but the price went out of sight. :mad:

Rob D.
05-14-2015, 02:15 PM
Not a card, but I'm having a hell of a time finding a book that pictures the rookie cards of Hall of Famers from the four major sports.

05-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Not a card, but I'm having a hell of a time finding a book that pictures the rookie cards of Hall of Famers from the four major sports.

Collector-grade?