PDA

View Full Version : Board Maintenance - Will be Offline for a while.. 5/10/2015 12:15pm CST

Leon
05-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Due to some maintenance the board will be off line for a short while .....thanks

ps....this is semi unexpected in order to rewrite some corrupt files or re-install some software.

Leon
05-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Things are still getting sorted out but we are getting there. There are still some s/w errors happening....Thanks for everyone's patience.

Leon
05-10-2015, 08:32 PM
There are still some server errors happening and I know some members are seeing them. The issue has been worked on all day and is still happening. With the changes made we want to give it until tomorrow and see if they are still happening. I know s/w changes can take a while to get out of or into cache, on occasion. Apologies for the issues......happy collecting...http://luckeycards.com/pw5298ruthsheet.jpeg

Leon
05-11-2015, 06:56 AM
Hey Folks
It looks like our version of PHP was not working and we reverted back to the previous version. All this means is that if you see some server errors (they usually say something like "Server 500 Internal Error" it would be appreciated if you will post in this thread or email or PM me.....We think it's under control but ya'll know how that goes :). thanks all..

ps....and the cards shown are just cards I like..After all, it's a baseball card chat board...

Paul S
05-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Was getting the error messages yesterday intermittently. No problem yet today.

Love that Street Pirate!