PDA

View Full Version : Bill Mastro / Doug Allen

1963Topps Set
05-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know when they are going to be sentenced and thrown in jail? Or have they been already and I missed it. Update please. If they have not been sentenced, then when?

bigtrain
05-04-2015, 12:10 PM
I believe that Mastro is scheduled to be sentenced in August.

sporteq
05-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Damn crooks! Would these guys ever be excepted back into the hobby? I wonder what the aftermath looks for them. Umm.. not so much Mastro but for Doug. Anyone care to share their thought?

Albert

bnorth
05-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Damn crooks! Would these guys ever be excepted back into the hobby? I wonder what the aftermath looks for them. Umm.. not so much Mastro but for Doug. Anyone care to share their thought?

Albert

If either one comes back into the hobby and sells cards cheaper than everyone else they will be welcomed back with open arms.

It amazes me that people in this hobby have zero memory of how big a slime ball someone(or company) is as long as they get the card they want cheap.

1963Topps Set
05-04-2015, 04:14 PM
If either one comes back into the hobby and sells cards cheaper than everyone else they will be welcomed back with open arms.

It amazes me that people in this hobby have zero memory of how big a slime ball someone(or company) is as long as they get the card they want cheap.

Well put. If I did a personality profile of everyone I have dealt with, my collection would be a shell of what it is. I have dealt with some real dirtbags to get some items for the collection.

sporteq
05-04-2015, 08:25 PM

I can't see them selling high end items.. like you said, they would probably have to start from the bottom.

Albert