PDA

View Full Version : 1962 Dodgers Signed Program help?

smokelessjoe
05-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi all,

Hoping you guys can lend a hand. I posted this about a year ago in the pick up thread. This is certainly not my wheelhouse, can you guys identify all the signatures? I am planning on putting this up for sale and I want to get it right? I am counting 16 signatures including Koufax x 2. Some folks actually named off most of the names but I want to verify and I think I am missing two? Also, any idea what you think this is worth?

All help is much appreciated.
Thank you,
Shawn

I actually darkened the contrast trying to make the names stand out more FYI.

I cropped the two that I thought may be the ones not known?

Here is what was said before:

Don Drysdale, Lindy McDaniel, Ray Sadecki, Ernie Broglio, Maury Wills, Doug Camilli, Jim Gilliam, Walter Alston, Sandy Koufax x2, Joe Moeller, Wally Moon, Norm Sherry, Tommy Davis

JollyElm
05-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Well, the highlighted 'unknown' signature going through Ole Blue Eyes' face is Walter Alston, but you already have him listed.

smokelessjoe
05-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Thank you Darren,

I think one of them is Julio Gotay...

I am reaching for straws I know, but is there any way this is a sloppy Stan Musial?

JollyElm
05-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Thank you Darren,

I think one of them is Julio Gotay...

I am reaching for straws I know, but is there any way this is a sloppy Stan Musial?

What's strange about that autograph is it starts with an 'S' and if you look at its finish, he does the same thing with the last letter (to a greater extent) that Sandy Koufax does with the 'x' in his signature. The ole loop back.

Nashvol
05-06-2015, 09:57 PM
My two cents worth: it would be closer to being Stan Williams "autograph" than Musial's...