PDA

View Full Version : Appeals Court Overturns Bonds Convition:

clydepepper
04-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Congrats Barry - we all knew you were innocent and we all still love you.

NOT!!! :(

-
Do you think he'll get 'a big head' again? :confused:
-
-

1963Topps Set
04-22-2015, 04:16 PM
I guess the next stop is the Hall Of Fame..

NOT!

HRBAKER
04-25-2015, 12:56 PM
I don't think his perjury conviction is what will keep him out.

I agree, NOT!

DaClyde
04-25-2015, 03:32 PM
"Not guilty" is not the same as "innocent."

1963Topps Set
04-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Do you think he'll get 'a big head' again? :confused:
-
-[/QUOTE]

Is that his head or a weather balloon?

glynparson
05-03-2015, 03:44 AM
absolutely vote for him. He was not great because he cheated. If all it took was popping a few pills to be an all time great please explain Ozzie Canseco and Jeremy Giambi.

rats60
05-03-2015, 10:22 AM
absolutely vote for him. He was not great because he cheated. If all it took was popping a few pills to be an all time great please explain Ozzie Canseco and Jeremy Giambi.

Drugs made minor league players into major leaguers. What's there to explain? Drugs turned Bonds from a guy on pace to hit 350-400 HRs in Pittsburgh to one who broke Aaron's record by cheating. You don't vote for him because his numbers are a product of cheating. Cheating should never be rewarded. No one knows what Bonds would have done without doping. Would he have been like Dale Murphy after 2 MVPs and only have a couple more productive years or would he have had many more productive years and been HOF worthy? No one knows.

clydepepper
05-03-2015, 05:50 PM
bonds and clemens WERE both on their way to Cooperstown, but they took a big-time detour.

What they have done is make so that every time someone gets on a hot streak, they are suspect. Nobody can deny that!

The All-Time Leaders Lists are virtually meaningless now.

Once you loose trust and respect, it is very, very difficult to get it back. Oh, and being a jerk certainly does not help.

They dishonored the fans, the game, and most importantly, those who came before and did it honestly.

EvilKing00
05-03-2015, 07:21 PM
My hof opinion here

http://metsmerizedonline.com/2014/01/mmo-fan-shot-an-open-letter-to-baseball-hall-of-fame.html/