PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning on grading any cards that I can send them???

Joshchisox08
04-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Anyone planning on grading any cards anytime soon ? I'd like to get a few raw cards that I have graded. Please let me know.

bobbyw8469
04-12-2015, 06:36 AM
I send cards almost every month (I am assuming you are talking about PSA). However, the specials this month are garbage.

swarmee
04-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Yeah, still $7/vintage card in their bulk order for April, same as March. I just submitted 100 from T51 Murad College Series to get me much further along on my set. I think they're keeping prices level due to their Registry Set Awards cycle. Your cards need to be in their system in May to count towards the 2015 Awards criteria. So if you want to move up or lock in your rating, now is the time you've got to do it. But right now, with a 50-business day expectation of completion, it's probably too late to get the order popped in time to add to sets...

I would guess they'll get cheaper in June, but then, I've only been a PSA member for a year and haven't monitored their special pricing too long.