PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Post/Thread?

Sportsguy20
03-30-2015, 04:26 PM
Happy Monday! Hope everybody had a great weekend.

Is there a way to favorite a post/thread? This would help if I am running out the door and I want to go back later on and read a post and/or thread.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Griffins
03-30-2015, 04:32 PM
I just bookmark it, and then delete the bookmark when I'm done with it.
You can also subscribe to a thread so you are notified when it has been updated.

If I missed the point of your question and it was to name our favorite post of all time, I'm going with when Bruce threatened to sue Archive. Distant runner up would be the NYC dinner thread.

x2drich2000
03-30-2015, 04:39 PM
Thread tools-> subscribe to a thread is what I use. Bruce threatening to sue archive is definitely one of the best. I actually sort of miss Bruce. Thanks for the reminder.

DJ

CMIZ5290
03-30-2015, 04:48 PM
delete

Sportsguy20
03-30-2015, 06:56 PM
I just bookmark it, and then delete the bookmark when I'm done with it.
You can also subscribe to a thread so you are notified when it has been updated.

If I missed the point of your question and it was to name our favorite post of all time, I'm going with when Bruce threatened to sue Archive. Distant runner up would be the NYC dinner thread.

Griffins-I wasn't asking about my favorite post of all time, but thanks for bringing back some old memories for the group.
:p

Rich Klein
03-30-2015, 07:06 PM
The Bruce threaten to sue archives thread

Thanks!

Zach Wheat
03-31-2015, 07:56 AM

Thanks!

+1

Also the Skydash threads were exciting to read. Didn't mean to hijack your original thread, but someone already responded with the answer.

Z Wheat

scooter729
03-31-2015, 08:08 AM

Thanks!

Post # 50 (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=91059) in this thread is where the magic all begins. You'll want to read up to that point first to get the sense of where it's headed....